Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sending/Receiving Nude Pics.

I take a whole lot of artistic implied nudes for my own entertainment. The kinda thang that wld be allowed on PG-13 TV.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

Sometimes if I get a nude and it's not up to par, I ask the sender to retake it.

I expect nothing but the best quality nudes. Anything else is uncivilized.

I wouldn't mind seeing a nude right about now

I remember I found a sex tape of myself online before. The comments were funny as shit, but that site had to delete that shit immediately.
were u hacked or did u go after the chick who uploaded it?

I can't believe I didn't ask this sooner.

were u hacked or did u go after the chick who uploaded it?

I can't believe I didn't ask this sooner.
nah i wasn't hacked. she uploaded it to a discreet site and someone copied it and uploaded to another site after she deleted

I suck at taking selfies and even worse at taking nudes.

It be hot as h3ll. Sweating my finger wave out and ISH.

Smh.

Back in my hey day sending and receiving nudes was like filling up the tank, 2-3 times a week

Now.....it's like putting air in my 10speed bike, every other summer

Y'all ever had a nude sent while at work...opened it...a coworker just appeared right outta blue behind you...they act like they didn't see it but you know they did...they try to play it off by talkin bout some random shyt...should you kill them?

Askin for a friend.

Last edited:
Y'all ever had a nude sent while at work...opened it...a coworker just appeared right outta blue behind you...they act like they didn't see it but you know they did...they try to play it off by talkin bout some random shyt...should you kill them?

Askin for a friend.
your coworker has seen your long-time, live-in SO naked now? u better not bring her to work any time soon b

awks

Back