Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News School Shooting in Nashville

You never stop a think that you're too emotionally invested in this topic?

Your gaslighting is insane at this point.

Your guns could be knives or bombs point is analogous to you fucking your wife's sister and when she gets upset, you excuse it away because it could have been her cousin instead.

What the fuck do completely made up scenarios have to do with the reality of the present situation? We don't have a knifing problem. We don't have a bombing problem. We do however have a gun problem. So what is your solution for that?

How do we both simultaneously preserve the 2nd amendment rights for lawful gun owners while also reducing the ability for wrongdoers to obtain guns rather legally or illegally? That's the question.

What's made up???

The fact support my question: When guns were far easier to purchase, and fully automatic weapons were sold in sporting goods stores, we did NOT have mass shootings on this scale.

That's not gaslighting or anything like that (you really need to look up the meaning of that word... jussayin), it's an actual fact. So then this begs the question: If you claim that "ease of purchase" is the reason we have mass shootings then please explain why we didn't have this issue when they were EASIER to buy AND had weapons legally available that could kill even faster?

That's not a question y'all are willing to answer... Ever. You'll dance around it, duck it, ignore it, but in the face of a fact, your argument falls apart and instead of acknowledging the flaws in your logic, you end up arguing around it.

We've gone over it repeatedly in similar threads: Guns can't shoot themselves. It's the person wielding the gun that's the problem. This ain't got shit to do with me "liking guns", it's about doing something meaningful to stop these nut jobs from shooting up schools and shit. Y'all literally refuse to remember that not only have I pointed this shit out, but I've gone in-depth to explain it.

Time and time again we've come to find out that many of these shooters have had previous run-ins with law enforcement where they exhibited similar behaviors or behaviors conducive to being a fuckin maniac willing to kill people. What's needed is the ability to strip someone of their ability to legally purchase guns when they've shown themselves to be mentally unstable. I stress the "legally" part because nothing will stop someone from buying a gun illegally. Red Flag laws do exist but are not enforced and it needs to be a nationwide thing.

Also, make all private gun sales go through an FBI background check just like you do when you cop from a licensed dealer. We had that law in place in Nevada and 13 other states also have it. Make that nationwide as well.

I've said this in all of these other threads that you, @Inori, and @TheNightKing have been a part of but y'all don't seem to get it.
We have way to many guns & assault rifles, these new powerful air rifles will be a problem because they are so quiet . You take away the guns & we will have less killings & maybe law enforcement won't be so scared & trigger happy

You can swerve the issue all you want, but your statement does not hold water. When guns were FAR easier to get, we didn't have this problem. Guns are harder to get and a whole class of guns have been completely outlawed from purchase by civilians and now we have a problem.

I grew up at a time when many families had at least a shottie in the house and women kept a lil revolver in their purses. Nowadays that shit ain't nearly as common. I mean, they used to sell rifles of all sorts at K-Mart and Sears!!!

There were more guns in homes in the 70's, 80's, and 90's though with each decade the number declined.

The household gun ownership rate has fallen from an average of 50 percent in the 1970s to 49 percent in the 1980s, 43 percent in the 1990s and 35 percent in the 2000s, according to the survey data, analyzed by The New York Times.

In 2012, the share of American households with guns was 34 percent, according to survey results released on Thursday. Researchers said the difference compared with 2010, when the rate was 32 percent, was not statistically significant.

The findings contrast with the impression left by a flurry of news reports about people rushing to buy guns and clearing shop shelves of assault rifles after the massacre last year at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn.

I am surprised that the REPORTED gun ownership rate has fallen... but I can easily look to your ealier point about ILLEGAL guns..

What's made up???

The fact support my question: When guns were far easier to purchase, and fully automatic weapons were sold in sporting goods stores, we did NOT have mass shootings on this scale.

That's not gaslighting or anything like that (you really need to look up the meaning of that word... jussayin), it's an actual fact. So then this begs the question: If you claim that "ease of purchase" is the reason we have mass shootings then please explain why we didn't have this issue when they were EASIER to buy AND had weapons legally available that could kill even faster?

That's not a question y'all are willing to answer... Ever. You'll dance around it, duck it, ignore it, but in the face of a fact, your argument falls apart and instead of acknowledging the flaws in your logic, you end up arguing around it.

I attempted to answer.. you didnt respond to that part tho

I cant speak on what shit was like back then..and im not sure I even need to. We are talking about NOW.

Whether its the mental wellbeing or the country as a whole NOW, social media, access to more powerful/advances guns.. point to wherever. The fact remains that NOW.. the access and amount of guns is an issue. Pick a period in the past if you like... id be surprised if there wasnt a VAST difference in the amount of guns available now compared to then

I am surprised that the REPORTED gun ownership rate has fallen... but I can easily point to your ealier point about ILLEGAL guns..

I attempted to answer.. you didnt respond to that part tho

I've already put forth meaningful changes that would curb this shit in this thread and several others: Run private sales through the same NICS background checks and enable red flag laws across the country and enforce them.

I've said it a couple of times in this thread, I've said it in earlier threads. You're just ignoring it.

I've already put forth meaningful changes that would curb this shit in this thread and several others: Run private sales through the same NICS background checks and enable red flag laws across the country and enforce them.

I've said it a couple of times in this thread, I've said it in earlier threads. You're just ignoring it.

I didnt ignore anything. YOU are the one that went off on a tangent.

My initial comment still stands and it seems like you agree with it.. the ease of access to guns is a problem.. wtf are we debating about here bruh we agree lol

I’m all for removing guns from everyone including officers….. but until they do I’m tool’n up :js4:
Why cops too?

Is it because youd want to have a shootout with police if they tried coming after you on some fuck shit? Just curious why they have to be unarmed too in this situation.

Shit man, once women start killing kids with AR’s it’s a wrap. They aint even wired like that. Ion think this gone be the last time this year that a woman gets busy in such a manner. Ion think we are even gonna make it till the beginning of summer before another woman or girl lays it down.

Son, imagine the mind of a woman and how efficient women are. Like, not only did she kill kids, she killed kids with 2 rifles on deck, not only did she kill kids with 2 rifles on deck, she chose to do wit at a Christian private school, not only did she do it there, she chose to do it at an affluent school.

Chick checked all boxes…women different

Son, imagine the mind of a woman and how efficient women are. Like, not only did she kill kids, she killed kids with 2 rifles on deck, not only did she kill kids with 2 rifles on deck, she chose to do wit at a Christian private school, not only did she do it there, she chose to do it at an affluent school.

Chick checked all boxes…women different

New conspiracy theory (I just made this shit up in my head): The shooter was a Democrat looking to force GOP lawmakers hands by attacking a target their constituents, if not themselves, would more than likely have had kids attending.

I didnt ignore anything. YOU are the one that went off on a tangent.

My initial comment still stands and it seems like you agree with it.. the ease of access to guns is a problem.. wtf are we debating about here bruh we agree lol
I actually like the ease of access since I started going to the range the past few years. Was never really into firearms but went to a range and really liked the experience. Definitely an expensive hobby though

I actually like the ease of access since I started going to the range the past few years. Was never really into firearms but went to a range and really liked the experience. Definitely an expensive hobby though

Absolutely.

I have a 50rd drum for my 9mm carbine and every time I empty that bitch I already know I'm spending $20-$30 on ammo to reload it unless I catch a box of 50 on sale for dirt cheap. My .22 magnum rifle takes 30rd magazines and is really picky about ammo. Can't use the cheap shit at all so the ammo I gotta buy is damned near as much as 9mm. Unless I buy dirt cheap steel case .223 for my AR, that shit ain't cheap either running about $15-$20 for 20 rounds of standard M193 FMJ. I can easily run through a couple hundred rounds on each rifle per visit so that's a decent chunk of change every trip on top of the lane rental fees, targets, etc.

Back