Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News School Shooting in Nashville

The method for sure is relevant. If it wasnt so easy to do... it wouldnt be happening so frequently

do you really think it changes if you take away guns?

UK has a stabbing problem because they don't have guns.
Bombs are easy as shit to make 'cause the material sheets and instructions are all over the internet.

Do you really think someone determined to kill won't do it 'cause one method is unavailable to them? The proof is out there already: They will use another method to carry out the attack.

don't be doin' that. If they didn't have guns they'd be stabbing or blowing shit up.

fact is, they wanted to kill. The method is irrelevant
Bruh you do this every time. And every time I ask you if you’d rather be attacked by a gun or knife and you say knife with some other fluff to support your 2A stance.

But bottom line is, when you marry ease of access with ease of killing this is what you get. You can’t make it harder for guns to kill, so the only other option is to make it harder to get them.

Bombs are easy as shit to make 'cause the material sheets and instructions are all over the internet.

Do you really think someone determined to kill won't do it 'cause one method is unavailable to them? The proof is out there already: They will use another method to carry out the attack.
Guns give leeway to more cowardly behavior than other weapons do... thats why we had the dc sniper

I never said anything about taking away guns.

I simply mentioned if it wasnt so fuckin easy to get your hands on one - it wouldnt be so big of a problem.

Knives are way easier to get than a gun.. why is it that we dont see so many mass stabbings?
Cars might be easier to get access to get than guns.. we dont see anywhere as near the amount of incidents where mass amounts of people are run over at schools.
Bombs are "easy as shit to make"? news to me.. maybe I missed out on the last 5-10 mass bombings in schools

Bruh you do this every time. And every time I ask you if you’d rather be attacked by a gun or knife and you say knife with some other fluff to support your 2A stance.

Yeah, you've never asked me this but go ahead.

TheNightKing said:
But bottom line is, when you marry ease of access with ease of killing this is what you get. You can’t make it harder for guns to kill, so the only other option is to make it harder to get them.

So answer this question: Guns were FAR easier to get back inna day. Why weren't there all these mass shootings back then? And there were actual, factual machine guns sold to civilians across the country before the '86 ban. Shouldn't there have been mass killings on a scale far worse than today??? By your logic, this country should have been bathed in blood and bodies, and yet...

This. So much of this. I strongly believe this is a huge reason why. Their lives become publicly known and people remember them

And on top of being fake martyrs, at this point they feel there's incentive to carry out mass shootings. They literally see republicans turning a blind eye, thus giving them the greenlight

I never said anything about taking away guns.

I simply mentioned if it wasnt so fuckin easy to get your hands on one - it wouldnt be so big of a problem.

Knives are way easier to get than a gun.. why is it that we dont see so many mass stabbings?
Cars might be easier to get access to get than guns.. we dont see anywhere as near the amount of incidents where mass amounts of people are run over at schools.
Bombs are "easy as shit to make"? news to me.. maybe I missed out on the last 5-10 mass bombings in schools

They're not easy to get unless you're a criminal. Then you just take a yard down to Sweet's spot and cop whatever's available.

This shooter was a teenager, meaning there's no legit reason for her to have had a handgun in her possession because no one will sell to anyone under 21 years old. If she's under 18, then she's not allowed to buy a rifle either. And with AR's costing as much as they do along with ammo, I really doubt she copped any of guns used legally (the handgun for sure).

So... She's already in possession of a weapon she can't legally have purchased (the handgun), my bet is she stole all of the guns she used OR bought them off the streets illegally.

If what I've deduced here is correct, not a single law short of an outright ban on all private citizens owning guns and confiscating every gun in private hands could have possibly have stopped this shooting.

Yeah, you've never asked me this but go ahead.

So answer this question: Guns were FAR easier to get back inna day. Why weren't there all these mass shootings back then? And there were actual, factual machine guns sold to civilians across the country before the '86 ban. Shouldn't there have been mass killings on a scale far worse than today??? By your logic, this country should have been bathed in blood and bodies, and yet...
So gun or knife?

Granted people may be crazier, but there’s no way you’re making people less crazy. You can reduce access to guns though.

Agree or disagree?

They're not easy to get unless you're a criminal. Then you just take a yard down to Sweet's spot and cop whatever's available.

This shooter was a teenager, meaning there's no legit reason for her to have had a handgun in her possession because no one will sell to anyone under 21 years old. If she's under 18, then she's not allowed to buy a rifle either. And with AR's costing as much as they do along with ammo, I really doubt she copped any of guns used legally (the handgun for sure).

So... She's already in possession of a weapon she can't legally have purchased (the handgun), my bet is she stole all of the guns she used OR bought them off the streets illegally.

If what I've deduced here is correct, not a single law short of an outright ban on all private citizens owning guns and confiscating every gun in private hands could have possibly have stopped this shooting.

There is a direct line between how easy it is to get your hands on a gun, legally or ilegally, to how often we see these type of mass shootings take place. Spin it however you like but theres no denying that

Back