Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News School Shooting in Nashville

Deflection at its finest. When someone negates your argument about access points you switch it up to target choice, smh.

Bruh, it falls in line with what has already been pointed out: they go for spots where they'll encounter the least resistance. The Buffalo shooter did the same shit. He picked the grocery store he went to because it offered the least resistance and maximum number of Black folks.

It's not a deflection, it goes along with it. Why is it so hard for you to even understand that???

Bruh, it falls in line with what has already been pointed out: they go for spots where they'll encounter the least resistance. The Buffalo shooter did the same shit. He picked the grocery store he went to because it offered the least resistance and maximum number of Black folks.

It's not a deflection, it goes along with it. Why is it so hard for you to even understand that???

So we should have metal detectors, bulletproof glass and armed guards in lets see:

Schools
Movie Theaters
Churches
Community Centers
Grocery Stores
Banks
Offices

Thats the solution?

So we should have metal detectors, bulletproof glass and armed guards in lets see:

Schools
Movie Theaters
Churches
Community Centers
Grocery Stores
Banks
Offices

Thats the solution?

Already have it in banks.
There are movie theaters with them as well. Shit, back inna day the AMC Americana in Southfield had guards and metal detectors... In the late 80's.

And, yes, definitely for schools, because many school districts already have metal detectors and armed guards or cops.

I don't know where you got the whole BP glass from. I don't remember anyone bringing that up.

There are movie theaters with them as well. Shit, back inna day the AMC Americana in Southfield had guards and metal detectors... In the late 80's.

And, yes, definitely for schools, because many school districts already have metal detectors and armed guards or cops.

I don't know where you got the whole BP glass from. I don't remember anyone bringing that up.

so you dont see an issue with practically every venue or establishment you walk into going forward being militarized and "hardened"?

That aint no typa place I wanna be at

So your ultimate solution is armed guards and metal detectors at every public place? Is that what you’re inferring? Serious question.

So your ultimate solution is armed guards and metal detectors at every public place? Is that what you’re inferring? Serious question.

Nope. At schools, where our children are. Keep weapons out of the schools and prevent entry from people that have no business there.

I've seen armed guards at grocery stores already and most malls I've been to have them as well. I've been in churches with guards at the door. Most office buildings also have guards, armed and unarmed.

The Kroger I left maybe an hour ago has a guard there.

You're acting like this is uncommon.

so you dont see an issue with practically every venue or establishment you walk into going forward being militarized and "hardened"?

That aint no typa place I wanna be at

Didn't say that, now did I? I said harden the schools.

Nope. At schools, where our children are. Keep weapons out of the schools and prevent entry from people that have no business there.

I've seen armed guards at grocery stores already and most malls I've been to have them as well. I've been in churches with guards at the door. Most office buildings also have guards, armed and unarmed.

the fact that its becoming common is the fuckin problem
:niggaa:

Any place where theres a buncha folks with guns is a place I aint tryna be. I dont care if they "security" or not

The never step foot in Las Vegas.

Seriously. There's cops and armed guards everywhere up and down the Las Vegas Strip, Freemont Street, and at every other attraction. It's done so the tourists feel safe while they're in the city and feel safe enough that they would return...

... And it works. Nobody bats an eyelash at the constant police presence on the strip.

The never step foot in Las Vegas.

Seriously. There's cops and armed guards everywhere up and down the Las Vegas Strip, Freemont Street, and at every other attraction. It's done so the tourists feel safe while they're in the city and feel safe enough that they would return...

... And it works. Nobody bats an eyelash at the constant police presence on the strip.
uhhhh wasnt there a shooting in Vegas in like 2017 where 60 people were killed and hundreds were wounded?

I had asked before and not sure if I got the answer

Are we as black folks commit the most mass shootings?

You talking out both sides of your mouth though. In one breath you say just the schools, then proceed to give examples of other places where it’s done as if to suggest that’s the solution there too.

So what’s your solution for all of the other public places?

uhhhh wasnt there a shooting in Vegas in like 2017 where 60 people were killed and hundreds were wounded?
To be honest. That entire situation was sketchy as fuck. He had to have so much help to pull this shit off. No way you can that much firearms and ammo along with the killing

Everything they bring up as a solution has an example of where that solution failed. But they’d rather keep pushing it than admit that maybe the ease of access to guns and the amount of guns is the problem.

Whereas we show examples in the rest of the world and even in the US where stricter gun laws did work (proven the AR ban 94-04 worked).

And before y’all start, ease is relative. I’m saying it should be even harder to get guns than it is today.

Back