Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News School Shooting in Nashville

All you legislative nuts need to post what laws yall would like to see that aren't already on the books. Stop talking out the side of your ass about background checks and mental health laws when they already there.

1000s of people get denied from purchasing a firearm every fucking day. Even more than that are delayed and don't walk right out the store with one like yall spew.

I told this story before, years ago I feel on hard times like a mf. Kids needed some shit so I pawned one of my rifles. When I went to go get my shit back, I had to do a background check. Not only that, the check was delayed, likely because it was the weekend and the feds typically process checks slower during peaks times to do more thorough checks. My own damn rifle that I brought to them in the first place. It was almost a week before I got it back and that was with having a valid cpl which also required fingerprinting and a background check to get.

Yall don't know shit about the process so just stop it.

Hold on, I'm just going to quote my post since I addressed every dumb nigga you just said. I feel like you just can't read or something.

Your first point. "WE NEED TO MAKE THEM HARDER TO GET!". For the billionth time, yall completely and foolishly gloss right over the fact that there's hundreds of millions of known guns and ammo in circulation so "making them harder to get" by passing redundant legislation only means more illegal purchases. You think all these guns used in inner city violence were legally bought? So ban/restrict them but who cares about the fact that they will go steal one or buy one off the street. Fuck is wrong with yall
"It's not about immediately getting every single gun off the street, it's about making them harder to get. You can certainly couple it with a buyback program but that's only going to be marginally effective and shouldn't be the main goal. It would be a process, just like it is in every country that strengthens their gun laws. Finland requires those who want a handgun to have both a psych eval and a background check by the police. Sounds like a great start. Bigger is making mfers who do have guns even more liable for them. No leaving ya shit out easy to get stolen or anything cause a lot of weapons found on Philly streets are stolen. Better yet they are "stolen", if you catch my drift."

Second, you talk about it's in the constitution being the only leg to stand on. Careful with downplaying that because you open up the door for every other constitutional right to be downplayed. Aside from that me and a lotta other 2A supporters understand the constitution doesn't grant that right, it simply protects it. Who the fuck are you tell me how when and where I can protect myself against criminals who have guns? Next, I mentioned prohibition to give an example of how ineffective laws are when there is a demand for something and a supply of it. That goes right back to hundreds of fucking guns already out here. Not to mention, I think it was the homie @konceptjones that done told yall already mfers are 3d printing guns. Anyone can make their own ammo at home. You know how many people build their own ars? No you don't because as usual, you ain't well versed in the topic, you just irrational about it and can only parrot what other people who are also irrational say.
How ridiculous is this??? So because we shouldn't HAVE to do something in an ideal world, we shouldn't do it despite the fact that the reality is there are evil mfers who will keep doing evil shit. Children are our most valuable, precious resource, fuck you mean the buildings they occupy ain't high value? So by your logic, remove airport security, don't lock your doors, take metal detectors and police out of courts because hey we shouldn't have to harden this shit right? You idealistic wishful thinking doesn't do shit but waste time while kids continue to die. First and foremost you prevent unauthorized access to these school buildings and figure everything else out from there. Ain't no time to experiment with laws when proper resources will prevent a nutcase. Once again, so many things can be done in a subtle manner that will be effective. Some simple shit like locked doors that you can't just shoot out and climb through would go along way. Imagine this bitch had gotten to the school only to find out she couldn't shoot the glass out.
"Again, the only leg y'all have to stand on is "it's in the constitution", that's it. Everything else your saying is nonsense, tbh, and all of em have at least one mass killing to prove it don't work."
"Niggas is not manufacturing their own firearms like that on their lonesome in any manner efficient enough to replicate the gun violence of today. Anything that is made in some mfers barn or basement is going to pale in comparison to modern firearms."

Nigga, I'm not downplaying the constitution, I'm pointing out that's the only real argument you have. Nothing else you say holds water. It's just nonsensical bullshit.

I mean, you literally are talking nothing but a bunch of bullshit. It was YOUR logic that we should harden every potential target, not mine. It was YOUR solution to the problem. Idealism is thinking we can harden the entire fucking country. Last I checked, it was estimated that it takes 1 soldier for every 40 people to properly occupy a country. For the U.S., that'd be 8,297,500 troops.

Hold on, I'm just going to quote my post since I addressed every dumb nigga you just said. I feel like you just can't read or something.

Nigga, I'm not downplaying the constitution, I'm pointing out that's the only real argument you have. Nothing else you say holds water. It's just nonsensical bullshit.

I mean, you literally are talking nothing but a bunch of bullshit. It was YOUR logic that we should harden every potential target, not mine. It was YOUR solution to the problem. Idealism is thinking we can harden the entire fucking country. Last I checked, it was estimated that it takes 1 soldier for every 40 people to properly occupy a country. For the U.S., that'd be 8,297,500 troops.

You sound silly as hell. A bunch of evil ass politicians and rich ppl who send their kids to HARDENED schools and are surrounded by armed security are telling you that the problem is we need more laws.

I dont know whats more pathetic, the fact you aint smart enough to see that or weak enough to see it and just accept it.

National Guard or the reserves could easily fill the numbers required.

Switch them over to Active Guard or Active Reserves.

Incentivize the position with Active benefits and I bet you have GI’s busting down the door to their S1 office tryin to get on detail.

You sound silly as hell. A bunch of evil ass politicians and rich ppl who send their kids to HARDENED schools and are surrounded by armed security are telling you that the problem is we need more laws.

I dont know whats more pathetic, the fact you aint smart enough to see that or weak enough to see it and just accept it.
I think what's worse is that you think you spitting but you not. I've spoken on the situation in general, gun violence in general. There's too many of them making their ways in to hands of people that shouldn't have them. I want a way of curtailing that going forward in addition to ways of getting them out of bad hands right now. Getting them out of the wrong hands isn't going to be easy, never said it was, but I pointed out the the first step should be ways of limiting the flow. I'm not suggesting we ban guns outright, I just want it to be way harder to get them and also demand greater responsibility of those who do get them. I've said this I think multiple times now but all throughout this thread y'all just been ignoring shit and rambling on. It's like just slinging as much mud as possible to muck the whole convo and then claiming victory when niggas get tired of dealing with it.

All you legislative nuts need to post what laws yall would like to see that aren't already on the books. Stop talking out the side of your ass about background checks and mental health laws when they already there.

1000s of people get denied from purchasing a firearm every fucking day. Even more than that are delayed and don't walk right out the store with one like yall spew.

I told this story before, years ago I feel on hard times like a mf. Kids needed some shit so I pawned one of my rifles. When I went to go get my shit back, I had to do a background check. Not only that, the check was delayed, likely because it was the weekend and the feds typically process checks slower during peaks times to do more thorough checks. My own damn rifle that I brought to them in the first place. It was almost a week before I got it back and that was with having a valid cpl which also required fingerprinting and a background check to get.

Yall don't know shit about the process so just stop it.

This was me last summer. My business officially tanked last year and by July 1st I had run out of money. Thankfully I had been applying for regular jobs as much as I was bidding on projects so I landed a gig and started the very next week (it's the job I currently hold). However, that gap had to be filled. I pawned some of my recording gear but was still short. So I took my CMR30 to the only pawn shop in the area that sold guns and I got a loan on it. Just like you, when my money tightened up and I got caught up on bills, I went to get it back. I had to go through a background check which took 8 days to come back for my gun which I owned, that I still had the receipt for and everything.

This was me last summer. My business officially tanked last year and by July 1st I had run out of money. Thankfully I had been applying for regular jobs as much as I was bidding on projects so I landed a gig and started the very next week (it's the job I currently hold). However, that gap had to be filled. I pawned some of my recording gear but was still short. So I took my CMR30 to the only pawn shop in the area that sold guns and I got a loan on it. Just like you, when my money tightened up and I got caught up on bills, I went to get it back. I had to go through a background check which took 8 days to come back for my gun which I owned, that I still had the receipt for and everything.

These morons have no clue about the laws we have and wanna waste time creating new ones that say the same thing

Ok when y’all say harden the targets who is paying for that? Why not just give everybody a bullet proof vest

All it takes is metal detectors at each door and resource officers. Lock the side doors, make for one point of entry during the day. All visitors must sign in and present ID to the officer at the door. It doesn't take a lot.

As I've said before, inner city kids across the country are already used to it. It's really not that big of a deal. Funnel money from pork barrel projects into enhancing safety for the schools and you have the funding for it easily.

I think what's worse is that you think you spitting but you not. I've spoken on the situation in general, gun violence in general. There's too many of them making their ways in to hands of people that shouldn't have them. I want a way of curtailing that going forward in addition to ways of getting them out of bad hands right now. Getting them out of the wrong hands isn't going to be easy, never said it was, but I pointed out the the first step should be ways of limiting the flow. I'm not suggesting we ban guns outright, I just want it to be way harder to get them and also demand greater responsibility of those who do get them. I've said this I think multiple times now but all throughout this thread y'all just been ignoring shit and rambling on. It's like just slinging as much mud as possible to muck the whole convo and then claiming victory when niggas get tired of dealing with it.

In the words of Ice Cube "Willie D told me to let a hoe be a hoe so" argue wit ya self from here on out.

You sound like a bitter baby mamma, no rational thought just a bunch of feelings based rants.

All it takes is metal detectors at each door and resource officers. Lock the side doors, make for one point of entry during the day. All visitors must sign in and present ID to the officer at the door. It doesn't take a lot.

As I've said before, inner city kids across the country are already used to it. It's really not that big of a deal. Funnel money from pork barrel projects into enhancing safety for the schools and you have the funding for it easily.

Look at this shit, they then turn around and go "bbbbbut whos gonna pay for all that" like our tax dollars aint be funding ukraines whole existence for months.

Pastor walks back claim Audrey Hale was undergoing counseling with man whose daughter she killed.

former pastor at the school where Nashville shooter Audrey Hale killed six people on Monday claimed she was being couseled by Chad Scruggs, the father of one of the victims, only to later say he had been mistaken
There might be more to this story and this former pastor revealed more than the church wanted

In the words of Ice Cube "Willie D told me to let a hoe be a hoe so" argue wit ya self from here on out.

You sound like a bitter baby mamma, no rational thought just a bunch of feelings based rants.
This was never an argument, it was me making credible points and you responding with dumb nigga speak.

But go off.

National Guard or the reserves could easily fill the numbers required.

Switch them over to Active Guard or Active Reserves.

Incentivize the position with Active benefits and I bet you have GI’s busting down the door to their S1 office tryin to get on detail.

I believe you a Vet right? If so thank you for your service.

What you said is spot on. One of my sons was helping with the covid situation when he was in NG. We have great resources that we under utilize.

Despite what some here may think, Im not saying harden schools forever and thats it. It just make zero sense to pass more laws and hope and pray for results compared to something we KNOW will.

Secure these children physically first. Then do the hard work of identifying the root causes of this shit and resolving from there. Right now all we doing is yelling in the wind on both sides.

Pastor walks back claim Audrey Hale was undergoing counseling with man whose daughter she killed.

There might be more to this story and this former pastor revealed more than the church wanted

Yeah I think theres more to it too. The parents even said she was under care for emotional disorder

Yet, they knew she had guns before amd watched her walk right out the front door with a red bag. They questioned her about it, she shrugged them off and went and did whst she did. They need to face charges

uhhh in this last one werent the doors locked so the muthafucka shot through them and walked right in?

cant even pay teachers properly or have updated books n supplies but yea lets get metal detectors and "resource officers" too

Down here in Dade, the school district has their own police dept and every school has a police officer set up there

uhhh in this last one werent the doors locked so the muthafucka shot through them and walked right in?

cant even pay teachers properly or have updated books n supplies but yea lets get metal detectors and "resource officers" too

The shooter also skipped the school she originally meant to hit because it had security.

Back