Russia Declares War on Ukraine

giphy-downsized-large.gif

lol them nazi cacs bit off more than they can chew

ruling this one in favor of the Chechen Muslims, best of luck in Mariupol fellas

:hahaha:

silver linings and whatnot

I'm going to ignore the anti-woman rant because it's pointless.

I don't really understand the chick though. I could see if we had been at peace for a century, and all of a sudden, this popped of, but we've been at war probably since that chick was in diapers. How could she enlist in the military and think that her having to see action would never be a possibility? How does anyone enlist in the military thinking that way? I understand she's afraid. I'm sure a lot of people in the uniform are, but you can't be getting on TikTok crying because people rightfully acknowledge that potentially going to war is part of your job.

She won’t be seeing any part of any combat working in finance. That’s the funny part. 90% of people enlisted don’t see combat even during a war. This ain’t like Private Ryan where they find some random translator to walk with a small squad into German territory, she gon be aight lol

It's really not surprising that Syrians are supporting the Ukraine.

Some of you really need to read up on that war

Word.

Fucking Trump literally gave Syria to Russia and allowed Syria to be a Russian puppet state.

Russia had no ports in the middle east to directly access the mediterenian sea, and now they do.

Fam no way can anyone convince me that Trump wasnt getting direct payments from Putin.

Yall wanna keep calling Puting dumb as if he didnt straight up find a way to turn the US into a puppet state for four years and as if he hasnt bought off a whole political party and the most watched "news" station in the US

Last edited: