Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

I hate the war but at the same time I hate that Sweden helping Ukraine. We moved to Sweden for being more safe and now we support Ukraine with weapons.

Russia will fuck us up someday(Very soon)

Ye Sweden should join Nato now , they decided to go against Russia now when they supported them with $100 million, food and weapons.

might as well let ‘em fight it out.

word lol go fight alongside your Aryan brothers and join them in Valhalla

1646241706456.png

Don’t know how they got the chech niggas to do it I thought Russia had beef with them

mannnnnn.......

“I remember a Chechen female sniper. She didn’t have any chance of making it to the authorities. We just tore her apart with two armored personnel carriers, having tied her ankles with steel cables. There was a lot of blood, but the boys needed it. After this, a lot of the boys calmed down. Justice was done, and that was the most important thing for them.

“We would also throw fighters off the helicopters before landing. The trick was to pick the right altitude. We didn’t want them to die right away. We wanted them to suffer before they died. Maybe it’s cruel, but in a war, that’s almost the only way to dull the fear and sorrow of losing your friends.”

yeah....that's BEEF

I remember reading this 21 years ago and being like "Ok, so that's what Putin bout. Duly noted."

Putin really gonna make these Chechen niggas die in droves as shocktroopers to prove their peoples loyalty to the THRONE. God damn lol. That's some real life Dune/Game of Thrones shit for real lol.

View attachment 782075

mannnnnn.......

“I remember a Chechen female sniper. She didn’t have any chance of making it to the authorities. We just tore her apart with two armored personnel carriers, having tied her ankles with steel cables. There was a lot of blood, but the boys needed it. After this, a lot of the boys calmed down. Justice was done, and that was the most important thing for them.

“We would also throw fighters off the helicopters before landing. The trick was to pick the right altitude. We didn’t want them to die right away. We wanted them to suffer before they died. Maybe it’s cruel, but in a war, that’s almost the only way to dull the fear and sorrow of losing your friends.”

yeah....that's BEEF

I remember reading this 21 years ago and being like "Ok, so that's what Putin bout. Duly noted."

Putin really gonna make these Chechen niggas die in droves as shocktroopers to prove their peoples loyalty to the THRONE. God damn lol. That's some real life Dune/Game of Thrones shit for real lol.

Maaaan craziest Russian story I heard was WW2 they needed troops so they signed up folks in jail side note them niggas was terrible to the gays. But they took prisoners in the army then when the war was over sent them back in prison and they got labeled bitches.

View attachment 782075

mannnnnn.......

yeah....that's BEEF

Both sides were absolutely brutal. I think on one of the Jocko podcasts they go deep into what the fighting was like. The Chechens are so good as simultaneous ambushes the Russians would get so confused they would start fighting eachother. Entire gunfights fought through walls and ceilings.
One of the most famous beheading videos was a bunch of Russians who gave themselves up after being told they would be used in a prisoner exchange only to get their heads lopped off video.

Back