Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

I've been wondering what would it take for the US & NATO to provide real support, not just weapons & tech.

Does Russia need to overrun Ukraine, and actually test a NATO member? Is Ukraine just lost cause? I know they're not a NATO member, but fuck, is the US just going to watch Ukraine get turned to scorched earth? They (US & NATO) keep talking about sanctions, but clearly Putin gives 0 fucks about sanctions.

Lol this post is funny considering where things are at now.

i mean Russia is pulling cards. They are proving the west won’t do anything.

Germans are blocking Estonia made weapons from going to Ukraine and Israel is currently blocking use of the iron domein Ukraine because they don’t want to antagonize Russia.

EU relies on Russian gas and they know that

i mean Russia is pulling cards. They are proving the west won’t do anything.

Germans are blocking Estonia made weapons from going to Ukraine and Israel is currently blocking use of the iron domein Ukraine because they don’t want to antagonize Russia.

EU relies on Russian gas and they know that
Not sure what that has to do with you saying western media is running with the narrative of a war despite Russia and Ukraine disputing those claims.

nato needs to respond we cant just watch ukraine people just get bombed on

How is this shit funny to y'all?

I don't think anyone thinks the situation funny. Like Ukrainians are dying as we speak.

But this shit with Putin vs everybody gon come to a head. He talking cash shit or he finna get his head buss. Someone finna hold that L. I'm watching from a safe place.

:popcorn2:

hashtag WWIII tho...

source.gif

tugboats

Back