Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

Russia got too much to lose. This invasion or war might not even happen. Russia is bluffing. Like the gun law says" dont point the gun at someone if you not gona use it" you pull out your gun you use it. If Russia want to send a message they won't deploy their soldiers to scare Ukraine. They will send a missile very quick. But hey maybe Putin thinks Ukraine will listen and cooperate to his demands as a lot of countries fear Russia.

You don’t think the Douglas Murray’s, the Zemmour’s of the world are directly influenced by & in tuned with them?
I definitely think they have the same ideology but I can't think of a equivalent news channel. A UK version gets launched every few years then gets cancelled

But I was talking more on the tone they litteraly have 0 power on deciding anything outside the states. So on non USA matters do we really need their ideology posted in here. We all know it's trash

I definitely think they have the same ideology but I can't think of a equivalent news channel. A UK version gets launched every few years then gets cancelled

But I was talking more on the tone they litteraly have 0 power on deciding anything outside the states. So on non USA matters do we really need their ideology posted in here. We all know it's trash
Oh i see. On the former part, our countries are probably too small to have such a niche network to last and work.
On the latter part, I couldn’t have said it better.

Still a frozen conflict for now. Transnistria, South Ossetia and Abkhazia have all declared independence, but they still count as frozen conflicts.

Putin's game has been to set up frozen conflicts in the countries that were part of the Czarist and Soviet empires, to ensure he has a say over their future.

If the Ukrainians do better than expected, a protracted shooting war exposes weaknesses in the Russian armed forces. If they steamroll them, we know how an occupation is gonna go.

I could honestly see Putin glassing Kyiv and calling it a day, sick as that is. One of the theories behind Hitler starting WW2 is that he had a Parkinson's diagnosis and that was a TERMINAL diagnosis so he was like "fuck it, now or never. i ain't gonna be here to hear yall call me evil". Well there's been rumors of Putin fighting Cancer for years..............................

Back