Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Russia Declares War on Ukraine

test
I feel bad for the Ukraine.

All th West had to do is keep their word that the Ukraine will not join NATO.

I don't know why we think Putin is the type of guy to fuck around. He told you what he is gonna do and he did it.

Russia don't want their rivals influence in their sphere. It's simple.

Tell Russia not to invade Ukraine and we will stay out of Eastern Europe. Nope couldn't do that.

Now guess what is gonna happen next. China is going to say, "You saw what happened in the Ukraine in 20 years, get out of East Asia."

And I doubt America is going to leave South Korea and Japan hanging.

America is going to be forced to retreat from the East because nobody will support a war keep America's influence alive outside its own sphere. Americans are largely tired of wars that has nothing to do with the immediate material interests of America.

Lazy bitch ass Western Europeans will once again have to invest in their military. Outside of Britain and France, I doubt Western Europe can defend itself.

War is on the horizon, welcome to the new world.

Trump was right to get rid of NATO, only thing I actually agreed with because Western Europeans don't pull their own weight.

Lol I'm curious to know why soooooooo many people in here believes what Putin's says?

He busts a move into Ukraine starts hitting empty buildings and areas causing minimal casualties (1 casualty is too many but it could be much worst in the grand scheme) and niggas think Russia and China about to take over the world.

Putin got yall niggas shook...
BouncyDenseCrossbill-size_restricted.gif

He busts a move into Ukraine starts hitting empty buildings and areas causing minimal casualties (1 casualty is too many but it could be much worst in the grand scheme) and niggas think Russia and China about to take over the world.

Putin got yall niggas shook...
View attachment 776921

Russia and China are going to take back their spheres of influence, it's been happening since the early 2010s with their military build ups and their exercises.

China already has Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong shook.

Russia has the entire world shook right now.

This isn't the 80s and 90s where America just ran around bullying their rivals and snatching their chains.

It's a multi-polar world now, with historical empires like Russia and China, wanting their respect back and they are gonna get it.

America in the grand scheme of empires, is a baby in the eyes of Russia and China. They weren't gonna stay down forever.

Russia and China are going to take back their spheres of influence, it's been happening since the early 2010s with their military build ups and their exercises.

China already has Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong shook.

Russia has the entire world shook right now.

This isn't the 80s and 90s where America just ran around bullying their rivals and snatching their chains.

It's a multi-polar world now, with historical empires like Russia and China, wanting their respect back and they are gonna get it.

America in the grand scheme of empires, is a baby in the eyes of Russia and China. They weren't gonna stay down forever.
You need to read up why Asian countries are hostile to Japan

I feel bad for the Ukraine.

All th West had to do is keep their word that the Ukraine will not join NATO.

I don't know why we think Putin is the type of guy to fuck around. He told you what he is gonna do and he did it.

Russia don't want their rivals influence in their sphere. It's simple.

Tell Russia not to invade Ukraine and we will stay out of Eastern Europe. Nope couldn't do that.

Now guess what is gonna happen next. China is going to say, "You saw what happened in the Ukraine in 20 years, get out of East Asia."

And I doubt America is going to leave South Korea and Japan hanging.

America is going to be forced to retreat from the East because nobody will support a war keep America's influence alive outside its own sphere. Americans are largely tired of wars that has nothing to do with the immediate material interests of America.

Lazy bitch ass Western Europeans will once again have to invest in their military. Outside of Britain and France, I doubt Western Europe can defend itself.

War is on the horizon, welcome to the new world.

Trump was right to get rid of NATO, only thing I actually agreed with because Western Europeans don't pull their own weight.

Can we just understand the fact that Russa got 6k nukes and thats why no one is doing anything to stop them?

Cause if Russia invades Ukraine, and the west collectively goes in there and fucks Russia up, Russia can be like word? Fuck that. Hold these hundreds of missles flying to every western city in the world.

Its the same reason no one wants N.Korea to have functioning nukes. You cant scare a country with nukes.

Cause nukes dont mean they winning the war, nukes just mean if I lose im taking all yall with me, which is scary.

And which is why Russia can do whatever it wants in that part of the world.

Russia could be sanctioned so heavily they could be the next "Cuba" in terms of isolation.

No one in Russia wants to depend on China for stainability because they notoriously can't get a long. Also china still see value in staying close with America for now.

Russia could be sanctioned so heavily they could be the next "Cuba" in terms of isolation.

No one in Russia wants to depend on China for stainability because they notoriously can't get a long. Also china still see value in staying close with America for now.

Chinas been sucking Russias dick for like 7 years now.

Historically they cant get along, but they been getting along in everything for about 10 years now.

China is gonna support Russia in this, and when it sees that no one did anything to stop Russia, they gon plan to do the same to Taiwan with Russias support.

Chinas been sucking Russias dick for like 7 years now.

Historically they cant get along, but they been getting along in everything for about 10 years now.

China is gonna support Russia in this, and when it sees that no one did anything to stop Russia, they gon plan to do the same to Taiwan with Russias support.
If Russia is isolated it's not support it's depending on. That's bad for Russia and it means Putin is putting all his trust in one person

If Russia is isolated it's not support it's depending on. That's bad for Russia and it means Putin is putting all his trust in one person

Putin is counting on the fact that putting sanctions on Russia is the same as Europe putting sanctions on themselves.

Notice this mfer invades during winter too.

So Russia is like lets see who breaks first, me needing to sell you gas for cash, or you needing this gas for heat.

Imo, Putin is thinking he takes all the Ukrainian land that he can in a month or two, and then sign a cease fire with the contingency that the sanctions from Europe ease up.

Cause as much as Russia is dependent selling Europe natural gas, Europe is dependent on buying it.

Back