Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

Just keep in mind that these mfers are in power for so long, they eventually lose a grip on reality.

Like Putin might have thought he was really scaring folks, or he thought years of Russian propaganda split up the US and Europe and they wouldnt be able to come together and sanction him like this.

Like the mfer could have miscalculated
I get and understand your point.

but it would hold more weight if these novice ass dudes wasn’t looking crazy.
a country like Russia is not unorganized like this.
like I said earlier…this is a war of attrition.
There is a difference between fighting 7th graders and adults.
But fighting enough 7th graders can wear you out even tho you beating they ass.
Your morale and energy is low by the time you need the skills to deal with adults.
Who cares who looks crazy as long as you can write history the way you want it by winning.

I get and understand your point.

but it would hold more weight if these novice ass dudes wasn’t looking crazy.
a country like Russia is not unorganized like this.
like I said earlier…this is a war of attrition.
There is a difference between fighting 7th graders and adults.
But fighting enough 7th graders can wear you out even tho you beating they ass.
Your morale and energy is low by the time you need the skills to deal with adults.
Who cares who looks crazy as long as you can write history the way you want it by winning.

but the war of attrition can cut the other way as well. Russia has been cut off from the financial institutions of the world, and the Ukraine will now have endless supply of materiel from the rest of the world that is now condemning the Russian attacks.

The amount of Russian shit that got pushed-in in both wars in Chechnya makes me think maybe they aren’t what they’re cracked up to be.

but the war of attrition can cut the other way as well. Russia has been cut off from the financial institutions of the world, and the Ukraine will now have endless supply of materiel from the rest of the world that is now condemning the Russian attacks.

The amount of Russian shit that got pushed-in in both wars in Chechnya makes me think maybe they aren’t what they’re cracked up to be.
Ok couple of things.

they gotta get them supplies. That’s one.
Two, show me where a t14 tank was destroyed in mass.
Russia is a ground force centric military.
Tank
Artillery
Are both superior to anyone but the US and maybe Germany and Israel.
You basing this off youngins with junk .

so the attrition will work against Ukraine
If the first wave is a wear em out tactic.

subs and jets …, cmon bruh
We are witnessing jabs to measure distance before a potential ko

Back