Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

Nigga. You're doing it right now. You're not in the room. You're not a player in this game, otherwise, you wouldn't be on here typing all this out. You'd be too busy responding to the current crisis. You don't know what he was prepared for. And you sound goofy comparing real life to a TV show. He has a council of advisors. No one suggested he sits in an empty room plotting shit. You sound dumb.

Cut it out dude. All you have to do is read world news to get grasp of the geopolitical situation. Its called using deductive reasoning.

You are the ones treating this dude like Lex Luthor. You are the ones sounding naive and gullible. Putin is a despot who wants to make sure no one can be as powerful as him within the government. Putin's gives plans and his "councilors" carry out the plans. Its real simple, Putin made this move because he did not believe the economic sanctions wouldn't be so severe and he told Bush way back in 2001 that Ukraine isn't a real country. He has been planning this for some time which is why he spent alot of time building up the economic power of the energy sector which alot of Western Europe was going to depend on.

But whatever, keep thinking this dude is a comic book villian who will somehow overcome sanctions and military aid from the whole of Western Europe...

you niggas...

Last edited:
So remember someone asked why the US polices the world and what that influence buys?

This is it here.

The US, through its world policing, can influence the world to sanction Russia.

Reverse this and have the US invade a random country, and all these countries that are sanctioning Russia will be sending troops, right or wrong.

Now the question can be asked if spending 1T a year on the military is worth having this influence. Thats a valid ass question

But as it stands, the power to do what we are doing to Russia right now is what US influence buys us.

It doesn’t make sense because he’s pushing everyone to the very thing he didn’t want.

Talked to a friend that got peoples in Russia and they too shook to say ANYTHING rn because the russian gov't apparently really are watching everybody online and arresting people that say even mildly anti-war shit in DMs. Every Russian artist I follow is posting super vague sad shit on their twitter like "I am heartbroken and no i cant say more". That shit's spooky as FUCK.

Ya'll better get used to VPNs..........

Last edited:
Talked to a friend that got peoples in Russia and they too shook to say ANYTHING rn because the russian gov't apparently really are watching everybody online and arresting people that say even mildly anti-war shit in DMs. Every Russian artist I follow is posting super vague sad shit on their twitter like "I am heartbroken and no i cant say more". That shit's spooky as FUCK.

Ya'll better get used to VPNs..........

lmao this is not a supervillain plot and this nigga is clearly not Victor Von Doom.
Co-sign

I really don't understand why people think this. Shits weird.....Yes, he was in the KGB but ultimately he is a corrupt dictator that took control of a corrupt country thats been ruled by a corrupt government/dictators sense 1922. Where the fuck in this shit coming from?

Back