Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

$7 is too much.

All the financial issues in this country but there's money for Ukraine to fight some bullshit war.
To be fair, it’s coming out our military budget, and it’s pennies.

Don’t disagree we have financial issues of our own, but the root cause sure as shit ain’t Ukraine.

Say what you want about her, but she's been on point lately:

My sentiments exactly.

'Couldn't have said it any better.

Say what you want about her, but she's been on point lately:

My sentiments exactly.

'Couldn't have said it any better.

What a bunch of cynical cunts. For real, Candace is a fucking moron.

Her reasoning being “the rich men north of Richmond”…. A fucking astroturfed piece of shit country song? The rich men north of the Confederate Capitol????

She’s seriously so fucking stupid and it’s embarrassing how simple she is.

Last edited:
The places the money going that being sent over is a slap in the face to business here

Get Biden out of office asap

The places the money going that being sent over is a slap in the face to business here

It’s like if a homeless crackhead says he’s in danger on the streets so you give him $20K for a down payment on a house. Once that money is handed over you already know where it’s going.

Corruption is like crack to Ukraine lol

We aren’t handing them blank checks. We are sending them our own kit and the “money” being sent is the valuation of the kit we are sending. At this point it’s something like 5% of just our military budget.

Considering Russia’s land army has been crushed, I’d say that’s a pretty good return on investment.

We aren’t handing them blank checks. We are sending them our own kit and the “money” being sent is the valuation of the kit we are sending. At this point it’s something like 5% of just our military budget.

Considering Russia’s land army has been crushed, I’d say that’s a pretty good return on investment.
They are sending equipment and money in the billions

Back