Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

Man I'm sorry this shit a farce. Just like them African wars afgan wars. Nothing but lining pockets. Ukraine racist anyway.

But fun fact (I live northern NJ NY area).

Had a Ukraine chick want to marry me and only pay 15k. Back in 2014ish. Looked at that bitch like she was crazy but she was trying to tell me all the "horrors". Not to support you bitch and this was in downtown Manhattan 41st between 5th and 6th. Was called Pronto (don't know what they did but all "Pronto establishments closed").

Anyway told that bitch I need 30k up front than more residuals cause you fuck up I'm liable for you. She didn't bite I walked. Nothing special but I would have taken the $

Long story short. Fuck them niggas. We got more problems here

Edit: she was a bar tender that was quiet but looked down to fuck but during that time I was dealing with so many high class hoes on just the fuck I aint want a relationship. Money talks bullshit walks. Older folks know bout that saying. I'll be 39 next month

For all I know she dead back in her home country.

Do I give a fuck?

Nope

Last edited:
Idk so many of you on site be trolling I watch and come back for entertainment.

But man.. when ever you heard in your life beyond this war we need to fight for Ukraine. Same ol shit like afgan Iraq Vietnam. Ppl to puzzled in their social media and tweets.

Ugh grinds my gears. Yall won't see me post again for another few months in chat but I enjoy the updates on this site entirely. I don't watch news anymore. Bullshit.

But when he’s saying that in Russia it implies people in the US are against helping Ukraine. He’s certainly not speaking against the aggressor in the aggressor’s country.
People in the US are against it though, just not the right people

Back