Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Russia Declares War on Ukraine

test
Yo I dont wanna hear from Biden.

"Sanctioning Putin is still on the table"

Lmaooo Putin dropping bombs on schools and the sanctions are still just on the table.

Next time Biden talks, I want him to say Putins and his families overseas accounts have been frozen. Until then, i dont want to hear from Biden.

Lmaooo. What a bunch of nothing.

Yo I dont wanna hear from Biden.

"Sanctioning Putin is still on the table"

Lmaooo Putin dropping bombs on schools and the sanctions are still just on the table.

Next time Biden talks, I want him to say Putins and his families overseas accounts have been frozen. Until then, i dont want to hear from Biden.

Lmaooo. What a bunch of nothing.

This is what happens when the BIG BOYS on the planet play. They can’t really do shit because both can get shit popping

Ukraine is a racist country, why should I care again? If I went there to visit I would be treated like shit. Let all those Europeans nations buying up Russian gas handle it
Inside A White Supremacist in Ukraine
They ran to Poland when Russia invaded
apeqgiwaiqj81.png

I wish there was a way to send these government officials to like an octagon so they have to fight on behalf of countries. Innocent people minding their business always get it the worst who have nothing to do with these wars. Let these bastards fight it out physically since they want to start smoke so much.

I feel for Ukraine but they on their own unfortunately because Russia has the biggest arsenal of nukes out of anyone.

its why they won’t receive weapons aid outside of guns or America or EU won’t sanction Russia’s greatest export.

from Bloomberg we bought 700 million dollars of oil from Russia 4 days ago.

Back