Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Russia Declares War on Ukraine

test
I think we could take Russia but Putin would likely say fuck it and go nuclear. I also think we could take China but we'd have to understand that we'd take on massive casualties because they're bigger. It'd be difficult to take on both. We'd need help from our allies if that were to happen and that'd be globally disastrous

Just my opinion

Its very tempting to have heavy military weapons that are never used what its meant for. Sometime somehow things will go left. Imagine spending millions of dollars on military weapons every year and never use them. A war is bound to happen provoked or unprovoked. All this shit is about POWER , DOMINANCE, CONTROL AND ECONOMICS.

Vladmir Putin is such a dickhead. Who starts a war during a global pandemic?

Someone who knows this was the plan all along…

Russia and China are going to take back their spheres of influence, it's been happening since the early 2010s with their military build ups and their exercises.

China already has Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong shook.

Russia has the entire world shook right now.

This isn't the 80s and 90s where America just ran around bullying their rivals and snatching their chains.

It's a multi-polar world now, with historical empires like Russia and China, wanting their respect back and they are gonna get it.

America in the grand scheme of empires, is a baby in the eyes of Russia and China. They weren't gonna stay down forever.

What if I was to tell you China set up the pandemic to eventually allow Russia and China the upper hand on the rest of the world so that they could run riot and dominate "disputed territories"? 🤔

1645696738-621756e26a965.jpg

alex-jones.jpg

I think we could take Russia but Putin would likely say fuck it and go nuclear. I also think we could take China but we'd have to understand that we'd take on massive casualties because they're bigger. It'd be difficult to take on both. We'd need help from our allies if that were to happen and that'd be globally disastrous

Just my opinion

You've got a little thing called MAD getting in your way there.

You can't just go head on with the likes of Russia and China otherwise everyone's fucked. Hitting Russia in their pocket with sanctions and cutting them off from the rest of the world is likely the safer option, but then you'd argue that's been the cause this whole time and the West have been ignoring them since Yeltsin in the 90s. It's been easy to miss by all of us, but in hindsight, we all really should have seen this moment coming.

You've got a little thing called MAD getting in your way there.

You can't just go head on with the likes of Russia and China otherwise everyone's fucked. Hitting Russia in their pocket with sanctions and cutting them off from the rest of the world is likely the safer option, but then you'd argue that's been the cause this whole time and the West have been ignoring them since Yeltsin in the 90s. It's been easy to miss by all of us, but in hindsight, we all really should have seen this moment coming.
Lol I should have phrased my post better I guess. I was referring if we did end up going to war. War with nuclear powerhouses like Russia and China should never happen because it'd be a disaster globally. They should sanction the hell out of Russia

I'm curious if this will make China want to go after Taiwan though. Maybe we should send the 7th fleet and do some drills

There is the option of just supplying Ukraine with weapons to defend itself

Back