Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Russia Declares War on Ukraine

test

Bruh im trying not to feel bitter. Really am.

And the people of Ukraine really do need all the love and support they are getting.

But damn can we get a similar message for Palestine, Yemen, and Kurds?

Like my people getting killed by Turkey in the same fashion.

I thought if one us aint free than none of us are, but these leaders and media only start moralizing when its their enemies doing the killing and stay shutting the fuck up when their allies do the same shit.

Ima chill though and wont say anything about this after this post. Shit just got me feeling bitter.

Fuck Russia and free Ukraine though

Is Russia using even half of what they can do?

Nah, not even close. The Ukrainians will fight and win battles, but Russia will easily win the war and only a tenth of their military force.

Props to Ukraine for fighting back and making it as hard as possible on Russia

Im dead ass. White supremacy means something different in Europe, but the folks he said he going to fight are folks we in America would call white supremacists
Both Ukraine and Russia are filled with white supremacist culture way beyond what the West has, I'm having a hard time caring about this war. Let them both burn

All these media questions pressing Biden and psaki....

....I know we're a democracy and supposed to be "transparent" but how much of their answers are messaging vs "fuck y'all we can't give the blueprint"?

China and Russia govnt don't answer to anybody

I'm sure there's a lot of background shit that is swaying how they respond to the public

All these media questions pressing Biden and psaki....

....I know we're a democracy and supposed to be "transparent" but how much of their answers are messaging vs "fuck y'all we can't give the blueprint"?

China and Russia govnt don't answer to anybody

I'm sure there's a lot of background shit that is swaying how they respond to the public

bruh. I be saying the same thing. Like how much information you want me to give over air waves

Back