Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Round 1: OGG Wack Version. (ELZO vs KING FREEMAN)

one gotta go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
usually when a poster asks for a pic to be removed its sone asap...cven if its a pic they ve posted themselves on the site...check the top 5 attractive thread for example

Noted.

Your argument would have much more weight if you aint post your pic again tho... jussayin.

Why would you put your pic out there if you dont want anyone to comment? Thats like posting your pic and getting mad if someone quotes the post and roasts you.

View attachment 49027

C'mon bruh.

You're smart enough to understand that this isn't directly about kat.

It's about getting definitive clarification regarding ABW's policy of posting pics that have already been posted publicly online.

Meaning if Kat, or anyone else for that matter, has posted pics of themselves on any online public forum........then those pics should be fair game to be posted again by anyone.

Yes or no?

Your fascination with that woman is disturbing man. Lol.

Noted.

Your argument would have much more weight if you aint post your pic again tho... jussayin.

Why would you put your pic out there if you dont want anyone to comment? Thats like posting your pic and getting mad if someone quotes the post and roasts you.
fam i dont care bout the pic i posted that shit myself on the IC so i dont mind posting it anywhere in the world...but a mod getting in her feelings and circumventing the rules i cant allow that lol

All in all, I’m satisfied because that fact still remains that the ugly ass picture is still here on ABW. Even after all the bitching.

Thanks.

but the point is it can be removed whenever I feel like it thats what u dont seem to get its only here cuz i allow it to be..... lmao

Yea in this thread. It ain’t removed from the thread I got it from. I forgot the name of that thread tho.

ah ok...bet that... was that a rule before yesterday tho? Just for clarity... lol
It’s what @Teddy Perkins believes to be good practice but it ain’t legislated into the rulebook. Kinda like good manners.

I was only @ed to the thread when someone was trying out sophistry to claim a rule I created covers this area, when it doesn’t. @King Du is one of my fave members yet he’s had his pics from the IC posted here. It exists to prevent exposures and privacy violations.

If someone wants their pic taken down simply because they ain’t comfortable, despite it already being publicly available to the members of this website and linked to the identity you are currently posting under, that’s cool and you can make a case for it. Someone might hear you. Might even be me that does it.

Just don’t @ me claiming I need to enforce rules that don’t have any connection to this situation. If I was gonna use my discretion to make shit comfortable for you, accusing me of bending rules that don’t apply ain’t the way to do it.

Same goes for dick-riding.

A select minority of y’all need to step up your comprehension.

I’m over it. The pic still on the site.

Even after the hassle.

The pic is on the site. What I originally intended to happen, happened and is happening.

I posted the pic as a visual aid. Got begged to take it down. visual aid removed. Visual aid resurfaced.

The end. Pic is still on the site as visual aid.

I’m over it. The pic still on the site.

Even after the hassle.

The pic is on the site. What I originally intended to happen, happened and is happening.

I posted the pic as a visual aid. Got begged to take it down. visual aid removed. Visual aid resurfaced.

The end. Pic is still on the site as visual aid.
Its up bc he put it back up at his choosing, not yours

U had to delete your post against your will

Huge difference

This aint that difficult

Its up bc he put it back up at his choosing, not yours

U had to delete your post against your will

Huge difference

This aint that difficult
No the pic is still up in the thread I originally got it from. Put your cape down white boy. Some mfs better being seen and not heard aka you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back