Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Round 1: OGG Wack Version. (ELZO vs KING FREEMAN)

one gotta go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elzo: take my pic down...
Kandy: I aint taking shit down i can respect this
AP21: um um um um * giggles* like a schoolgirl bitch nigga
BNE: well do u meet these criterias.............. lmao wtf but i can honor this

Chi: if a poster asks for his pics to be taken down, the pics should be taken down immediately....
Goldie: I agree with Chi
real nigga responses

all these mods knew this already especially AP21 but since its me niggas went full retard in here .....clown ass niggas lmao
Fixed this for you

come on man i quoted u directly and @ you asking you to take it down....but lets say i only asked her...ur a mod right? u saw my requests why didnt u step in and handle it?

if im being honest

just to fuck with you

thats all i got

let me see if I understand this correctly... Kandy posted a pic of Elzo that was already in the public realm... Elzo made a stink about it...

After much debate and complaining... Goldie says take it down to calm the situation... then Elzo goes and posts the same gotdamn pic he spent likee 10 pages complaining about?? Is that what's happening in here?

let me see if I understand this correctly... Kandy posted a pic of Elzo that was already in the public realm... Elzo made a stink about it...

After much debate and complaining... Goldie says take it down to calm the situation... then Elzo goes and posts the same gotdamn pic he spent likee 10 pages complaining about?? Is that what's happening in here?
EXACTLY whats going on

it was nt bout the pic its about calling out fraudulent modship see below for example
if im being honest

just to fuck with you

thats all i got

the bigger question, and i really dont wanna know the answer is why would you want to post a pic of her in the first place?

Camron gif.gif

C'mon bruh.

You're smart enough to understand that this isn't directly about kat.

It's about getting definitive clarification regarding ABW's policy of posting pics that have already been posted publicly online.

Meaning if Kat, or anyone else for that matter, has posted pics of themselves on any online public forum........then those pics should be fair game to be posted again by anyone.

Yes or no?

Why is it so difficult for you to give a definitive response?

You're the ref........I mean mod right?

Related video:

niggas never see the big picture if mods can refrain from enforcing the rules to fuck w a poster...one day they gonna sit on their hands while someone s private life is being exposed...." just to fuck w that poster" and it can be you

ah ok...bet that... was that a rule before yesterday tho? Just for clarity... lol
usually when a poster asks for a pic to be removed its sone asap...cven if its a pic they ve posted themselves on the site...check the top 5 attractive thread for example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back