Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Round 1: OGG Wack Version. (ELZO vs KING FREEMAN)

one gotta go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elzo

I almost lost mod friendships over defending you, for you to turn around and post the pic anyway

That was wack af

Elzo

I almost lost mod friendships over defending you, for you to turn around and post the pic anyway

That was wack af
fam it wasnt about the pic its about a special mod using its powers to circumvent rules only when it comes to me lol u dont remember when she tried to exclude me from the Family Feud games ...then had a meltdown when i fought for my e rights?

fam it wasnt about the pic its about a special mod using its powers to circumvent rules only when it comes to me lol u dont remember when she tried to exclude me from the Family Feud games ...then had a meltdown when i fought for my e rights?
I remember. Still, you shouldn't have reposted the pic

Polls are tied, let's see how this places out

try it and see

Why can't you just state what the policy would be?

According to @BNE , her interpretation is the most indicative of what I've always felt about pics online.

Which is, if someone posted their pics on a public forum..........it's fair game.

And that it should only be a problem if they were obtained by nefarious means: i.e hacking, second hand from someone else, etc.

However, there seems to be some inconsistency since........for some reason.........you're choosing not to give a straight answer.

So, which is it?

According to @BNE , her interpretation is the most indicative of what I've always felt about pics online.

Which is, if someone posted their pics on a public forum..........it's fair game.

And that it should only be a problem if they were obtained by nefarious means: i.e hacking, second hand from someone else, etc.

However, there seems to be some inconsistency since........for some reason.........you're choosing not to give a straight answer.

So, which is it?
@deadeye @Teddy Perkins already shut these clown ass mods down about this......the bias and double standard is real cuz im a young black African

So, which is it?

the bigger question, and i really dont wanna know the answer is why would you want to post a pic of her in the first place?

The wild thing is...

I think I posted Elzo in his Mushroom Kingdom workout gear on here before.

I don't remember why tho.

Elzo: take my pic down...
Kandy: I aint taking shit down i can respect this
AP21: um um um um * giggles* like a schoolgirl bitch nigga
BNE: well do u meet these criterias.............. lmao wtf but i can honor this

Goldie: if a poster asks for his pics to be taken down, the pics should be taken down immediately.... real nigga response

all these mods knew this already especially AP21 but since its me niggas went full retard in here .....clown ass niggas lmao

Elzo: take my pic down...
Kandy: I aint taking shit down i can respect this
AP21: um um um um * giggles* like a schoolgirl bitch nigga
BNE: well do u meet these criterias.............. lmao wtf but i can honor this

Goldie: if a poster asks for his pics to be taken down, the pics should be taken down immediately.... real nigga response

all these mods knew this already especially AP21 but since its me niggas went full retard in here .....clown ass niggas lmao

man you sound like a whole hoe out here

i stopped thinking about this shit after my 3rd response

here we are...page 11, and you act like some huge atrocity was done to you...

foh nigga

man you sound like a whole hoe out here

i stopped thinking about this shit after my 3rd response

here we are...page 11, and you act like some huge atrocity was done to you...

foh nigga
the question is why didnt u do ur job when asked to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back