Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Round 1: OGG Wack Version. (ELZO vs KING FREEMAN)

one gotta go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I took a pic and posted for jokes, i wouldn’t give af if they popped back up. Just roast the shit again.

That the difference between you and I. Idgaf if a mf roast me, again. I’ve posted a LOT of pics I thought I’d never show anyone on here and took my hits like the G that I am. Shout out to @Reesey
But u posted the pic cuz u caught feelings especially when y’all be talking bout u can t post another poster s pics without his permission honestly u could ve just told me and I d posted the pic myself in here

Asked to take pic down, goes on and on, reposts pic only to PROVE to a nigga, that he ain’t scared to be roasted.

What are we doing?
00538A5B-A019-49BF-ADD5-B55FED200963.gif

But u posted the pic cuz u caught feelings especially when y’all be talking bout u can t post another poster s pics without his permission honestly u could ve just told me and I d posted the pic myself in here
I didn’t catch feelings. I posted the pic to show YOU that I would NEVER talk to someone of your caliber. I needed the visual to help with my statement.

I didn’t catch feelings. I posted the pic to show YOU that I would NEVER talk to someone of your caliber. I needed the visual to help with my statement.
Lol plz fam I’m gorgeous out here next time tho just ask me to post a pic myself

My nigga what fucking difference did it actually make?

You wanted to 8 mile urself? That's even more pussymade. You can't control the narrative of a roast b.

You looking wack af now, imo
The difference is I was told when I first started posting u can’t post someone s pics without their permission so i called it out when it happened it’s not about the pic it’s bout the rules and making sure that everyone follows them ....plus ain’t shit on TV rn

lol the fact that @Chicity was calling out the mods for not removing the pic when he's a fuckin mod and has the capability of removing the pic too was fuckin hilarious

BNE's rule about posting private pics has nothing to do with what happened in here today.

What kandy did wasn't against the rules, however if elzo wants his pic removed it should've been moved asap.

lol the fact that @Chicity was calling out the mods for not removing the pic when he's a fuckin mod and has the capability of removing the pic too was fuckin hilarious

BNE's rule about posting private pics has nothing to do with what happened in here today.

What kandy did wasn't against the rules, however if elzo wants his pic removed it should've been moved asap.
It was removed by the time I got here. I caught the back end of it all nh

My point was your last sentence, so we are agreed

Then the jackass reposted the pic himself

can't fix stupid

This guy gets it.....u ever run for office I’ll get my Russian homies to hack some shit for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back