Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Round 1: OGG Wack Version. (ELZO vs KING FREEMAN)

one gotta go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure lurk is on the down low
barack-obama-confused-gif.gif

Fuck the rules shit b

If a member asked for they pic to be removed it shouldn't take more than a single mod to remove it. ANY mod.

Call that member out cause they scared to be roasted but honor they request

Simple
U of all ppl should know I don’t give a shit bout being clowned that’s y I posted the pics in the first place for the jokes..... but there are 2 things if I had unflattering pics of Kandi and I drop it because she Kadence me catch feelings I’d get banned on site and also I was told u need permission to post another poster s pics

How many times has Race and Blactivity asked for pictures to be taken down and was obliged, you in the wrong so just admit it
I was gonna respond to this then remembered I said I was out 2 pages ago

Deuces

ACD489B2-A84D-4318-B219-E205FAD408CC.jpeg

Lol at sacred of being roasted y’all know damn well I don’t hide behind no computer most posters on the IC know me irl fuck I gotta be scared for ....I post most pics for the jokes I’m disappointed in you @Chicity lol

In the top 5 thread Goldie posted pics of females pics we ve already seen on this site that they posted themselves...they asked Goldie to take it down he took it down....y is it so hard to do today
Quote where that specific rule was used by a mod or member of admin team as justification to do so.
that specific rule was used by a mod
that specific rule
I'm done repeating this. It has nothing to do with the rule mentioned erroneously.

If I took a pic and posted for jokes, i wouldn’t give af if they popped back up. Just roast the shit again.

That the difference between you and I. Idgaf if a mf roast me, again. I’ve posted a LOT of pics I thought I’d never show anyone on here and took my hits like the G that I am. Shout out to @Reesey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back