Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Round 1: OGG Wack Version. (ELZO vs KING FREEMAN)

one gotta go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is idiotic if I randomly post pic of someone how can u gauge my intent or the situation that led me to post the pic?

Really elzo? Lol

If you wanna go that route, I would just ask you why you felt the need to share it in the first place. Let's not act like there was no precedent for this on the IC

@AP21 @BNE just for clarification here u can post pics of another poster if u didn’t hack the pic or obtained it in a nefarious manner or if the pic is already on another public domain correct?

Really elzo? Lol

If you wanna go that route, I would just ask you why you felt the need to share it in the first place. Let's not act like there was no precedent for this on the IC
But that was the IC this is not the IC focus

But that was the IC this is not the IC focus
My point is, let's not act like people haven't gotten in their feelings about shit that happened offline and then they brought it to everyone's attention on the site after the fact

Couldve sworn many female posters have asked to have their reposted pic taken down plenty of times and yall obliged quick.

Different forum same type of shit.
So u peeped the hypocrisy too....I remember pics being removed from the top 5 attractive thread just last week

Yeah, I see where this is going lol

I'm out

Well my point I was trying to make was if you were messing with a chick from this site and you got in your feels if it didn't work out and posted a pic she sent to you and she asks for it to be removed, then it would be removed.

Same if she did it to you

But your pic was on another public forum so the rule that was put in place to avoid the situation I just presented

Like I said, I'm not sure you have a case here
Man if a nigga dont want his pic up, a nigga dont want his pic up. Yall making this more difficult then it need be.

That pic is fuckin hilarious tho. Elz dont put no work in lolol.

Man if a nigga dont want his pic up, a nigga dont want his pic up. Yall making this more difficult then it need be.

That pic is fuckin hilarious tho. Elz dont put no work in lolol.
Lol nah that was a good day in the ring for me ....next time I’m in Charlotte u can pick the round u wanna go to sleep in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back