Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Round 1: OGG Wack Version. (ELZO vs KING FREEMAN)

one gotta go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how ? u can only view the threads
Just go to the site and login as usual brah lol

Aight

Let me stop fucking with y'all

You gotta Google search "vanilla forums ill community". The site will show up the way you remember, just read only but you should be able to access your PM's. If not, ask a mod to give you the access to.

Just go to the site and login as usual brah lol

Aight

Let me stop fucking with y'all

You gotta Google search "vanilla forums ill community". The site will show up the way you remember, just read only but you should be able to access your PM's. If not, ask a mod to give you the access to.

word.

But is he lying? Focus
Well my point I was trying to make was if you were messing with a chick from this site and you got in your feels if it didn't work out and posted a pic she sent to you and she asks for it to be removed, then it would be removed.

Same if she did it to you

But your pic was on another public forum so the rule that was put in place to avoid the situation I just presented

Like I said, I'm not sure you have a case here

Quick example the other day I made a post that was insensitive to another poster...no personal info or nothing but it was insensitive my post was immediately deleted by a mod.....
If you'd like to report a mod's conduct, do so with an admin or the site owner.

that incident isn't going to redefine the boundaries of a rule that existed since the inception of this site. they're not connected.

Well my point I was trying to make was if you were messing with a chick from this site and you got in your feels if it didn't work out and posted a pic she sent to you and she asks for it to be removed, then it would be removed.

But your pic was on another public forum so the rule that was put in place to avoid the situation I just presented

It’s here too.

This is idiotic if I randomly post pic of someone how can u gauge my intent or the situation that led me to post the pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back