Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Round 1: OGG Wack Version. (ELZO vs KING FREEMAN)

one gotta go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
.............. I only posted that pic on the IC 4 yrs ago never posted here so I want it removed it s the rules right?
Did you remove it from the IC since then, and was it dug up by someone who then sent it to a person on this site? Or did you leave it up on the IC? If it's already in the public domain, it isn't a privacy breech here but elsewhere.

Was the picture attained via hacking into your personal accounts?
Was the picture attained via private conversation and breaching of confidence?
Was the picture attained via a photo being taken or distributed without their knowledge/permission?

Those are the current guidelines. Reposting is way too tricky when it's already in the public domain, I'm sorry bruh.

Did you remove it from the IC since then, and was it dug up by someone who then sent it to a person on this site? Or did you leave it up on the IC? If it's already in the public domain, it isn't a privacy breech here but elsewhere.

Was the picture attained via a photo being taken or distributed without their knowledge/permission?

Those are the current guidelines. Reposting is way too tricky when it's already in the public domain, I'm sorry bruh.
I dont know any of that shit fam all I know is only mods can access the IC right now I never posted the pic here and I don’t know who but per our convo when I first started posting here YOU told me I couldn’t post pics without one s permission....I’m just asking u to stick to ur own rules

You can get the pic I posted removed from this thread but it’s still on this site.

answer these questions, thanks

I dont know any of that shit fam all I know is only mods can access the IC right now I never posted the pic here and I don’t know who but per our convo when I first started posting here YOU told me I couldn’t post pics without one s permission....I’m just asking u to stick to ur own rules
I'm not a mod on the ic and can still access the site

answer these questions, thanks
I already told u fam I don’t know these answers I posted the shit 4 yrs ago on a site that’s now obsolete I see it here today....since I didn’t post it here I’m asking for its removal that’s it

You know what thread that pic was posted?
I've seen it posted here before, can't remember where, but it's in the pic thread on the ic

I think dirty Sanchez posted the version of that pic with a snapping turtle head on his body here though

None of the two listed have ever really did anything I don't care for.

Edit....wait wait wait Elzo has that whole I got a secret but I want to tell but can't twll thing going on.....wack

Freeman a Drake Stan if I remember correctly

I vote both

:ainttrippin:

I've seen it posted here before, can't remember where, but it's in the pic thread on the ic

I think dirty Sanchez posted the version of that pic with a snapping turtle head on his body here though
Exactly I’ve seen that one but never the original pic posted here tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back