Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Round 1: OGG Wack Version. (ELZO vs KING FREEMAN)

one gotta go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and btw u definitely kept this shit open til i got that extra tie breaking vote....still proceeding w feelings lmao "i own you" Pusha T voice

Duh. I needed a tie breaker and it remained open for an hour until the tie was broken.
Someone chose you.

You advance.

Lmao lie but you been sitting watching the thread. You cared that much, probably refreshed like a mf too. Hoping you ain’t get that vote but ya did.
lol naw i just know u mod w feelings one way or another i was moving forward

and if u were a mod worth a dam u d been locked this shit and moved it to another sub forum so we can move it to the Elzo v Stringer Bell thread

smh lol

lol naw i just know u mod w feelings one way or another i was moving forward
If you only knew how much I don’t care. I’ve laughed majority of this debate. This was truly just something to do. Thank you for the back and forth. It made my day go by faster. Now I’m off work and got other shit to entertain.

Thanks Elzo. ❤️

and if u were a mod worth a dam u d been locked this shit and moved it to another sub forum so we can move it to the Elzo v Stringer Bell thread

smh lol
I like the site to get numbers, didn’t wanna shut it down prematurely. Maybe you should go suggest that my mod skills need work or wait, be a mod yourself. I never asked to be a mod, I was made one cause I’m awesome.

If you only knew how much I don’t care. I’ve laughed majority of this debate. This was truly just something to do. Thank you for the back and forth. It made my day go by faster. Now I’m off work and got other shit to entertain.

Thanks Elzo. ❤️
lmao likewise i appreciate it......

I like the site to get numbers, didn’t wanna shut it down prematurely. Maybe you should go suggest that my mod skills need work or wait, be a mod yourself. I never asked to be a mod, I was made one cause I’m awesome.
no its cuz u know the owner lol its the American way look at the Trump administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back