Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Pop Smoke (LONG LIVE POP)

Smh....y’all wildin’

R.I.P. Pop....

Maaaaan y’all don’t lose sight of tha fact that behind all tha music and social media shit and “soul less pics” and threads and whatever we may have of somebody....a real son, brother, uncle, cousin, friend etc etc lost his life at 20 years old...that shits beyond sad

I see reports saying that intruders entered the home..but nothing mentioning forced entry or robbery.. I know its early but this seems like somebody he knew

This bothered me so much.
I actually like his music. First learned about him while getting food at a West Indian spot around my way last summer. Aside from all his damn songs sounding the same, I actually can rock to his shit.

Either way, he was too young and I’m tired of hearing about people being murdered.

They trying to say it was gang related. But if people was in the house?

Its a lot of talk about the why but no mention of who. They were masked up so with unless they had some other way of identifying the killer they cant say it was gang related. Anyone can run in a house and say suwoop but thaf dont mean they are blood.

Imma wait before jumping to conclusions. His man said the truth is going to come out . Them niggas know the who and the wby. They talking. Wait for it

Back