Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Pop Smoke (LONG LIVE POP)

Although possible i highly doubt the killers got his address from instagram. I mean u dont have need a blueprint for a home invasion but u at least want to know if there is a back door. Hell what if u kick in the door this nigga upstairs and gets to the guns before u get him?

How many people were in the home? If it was a robbery what did they take? I read there was a party earlier so were they drunk high or sleeping? A lot of questions about this the one.

Although possible i highly doubt the killers got his address from instagram. I mean u dont have need a blueprint for a home invasion but u at least want to know if there is a back door. Hell what if u kick in the door this nigga upstairs and gets to the guns before u get him?

How many people were in the home? If it was a robbery what did they take? I read there was a party earlier so were they drunk high or sleeping? A lot of questions about this the one.
Apparently they broke in shortly after the front door was locked for the night after the party.

You had a string of funny ass post and I don't actual pay attention to who I respond in ig stories if wanted to shoot my shot it would be known I don't follow you because of ya huge ass tits you actually say some decent shit and post about things I'm interested in u just be wylin on the ic

its not about shooting shots.

keep the same energy. im a strong, opinionated, person on here and off here.

you dont be coming at me sideways like you do on here is what im saying

the nigga who smack pop in video ended up getting killed . few months ago pop caught one of the niggas in a store

I don't fault anybody for coming at her like that because more than likely she went ham for no reason like 4x before she got called a bitch I'ma 100% sure that shit don't even phase her so stop trying to defend her bullshit she wanna act like she's debo let her defend herself and her half-ass pro black people rhetoric shit she be spewing

wtf you so mad for?

its not about shooting shots.

keep the same energy. im a strong, opinionated, person on here and off here.

you dont be coming at me sideways like you do on here is what im saying

1. I be fucking around on here
2. When I do u shut it down immediately
3. The is a place for arguing IG is for me to laff at ya memes and enjoy other stuff

IDC about you being strong and opinionated, I wouldn't even talk to if you wasn't. But u like to be strong and Wrong

Like I probably agree with mostly everything about u except that 15-20% and that could be just trolling.

So don't get it twisted I don't dislike u I actually dig u as person from what I see your annoying as fuck but u bring a bit if life to these discussions so it's cool.

If u was some lil bitch and would run off easily i wouldn't even engage with you. Goldie needs all the females posters he can get and alot of these cornball ass niggas are known for running females.

why cant he flex?

he worked hard.

we need to stop telling dudes they cant be happy and celebrate their hardwork an we need to shame and go at the people who on some hating...."well it aint yours if you cant hold it" ass niggas.

if dudes was so strong then they wouldnt need to rob those them see as weaker.

Is this a serious question? Flexing and celebrating isnt even the same thing.

You really went off on a random tangent with this one.

noun

gen·tri·fi·ca·tion
  1. the process of renovating and improving a house or district so that it conforms to middle-class taste.

Its literally the definition

Confirming to middle class taste? What is that exactly? Whatever the upper class says is ok?

Back