Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Pop Smoke (LONG LIVE POP)

noun

gen·tri·fi·ca·tion
  1. the process of renovating and improving a house or district so that it conforms to middle-class taste.

Its literally the definition

I was really hoping you weren't going to try to play the dictionary semantics game.

If you left a bad tip and a white waiter said you were being niggardly would you be like... "yeah you got me"?

I was really hoping you weren't going to try to play the dictionary semantics game.

If you left a bad tip and a white waiter said you were being niggardly would you be like... "yeah you got me"?

Well you got me there.

But I stand by what I said. We need to fix up our neighborhoods dictionary meaning of that word

Gentrification often shifts a neighborhood's average household income by developing new, more expensive housing, businesses and improved resources.[2]

so black people cant do this?

and the word "often"......well.

that kinda leaves it open to whoever.

@AP21 can u move the non rip ish post to a new thread or to the ADHD thread?
if its just one post, yea, but im not about to sift through 21 pages of those to do that

i think we all can agree the point was made, and lets move on at this point with paying respects

lol

b/c like @DMorgan and i were saying in another thread, your mean well, but you have to have the top 5 woat timing when trying to make certain points
what thread yall was talking shit in....

imma head over there and bring smoke.

no pun.

i just strike while the iron is hot.
yall stay on some we talk about it later and have niggas waiting on the busstop for hours with a pistol

Back