RIP Pop Smoke (LONG LIVE POP)

This thread
giphy.gif

Yea because this is an Internet forum....not the place for actual endeavors all u do respect idk niggas to discuss real life endeavors with....

once on the IC I was running a fundraising for my mentor s non profit which I’m a board member... a non profit dedicated to helping young black men in guess where “ the hood” I posted about it on the IC told niggas to donate whatever they can I d send them whatever documents they need to see so they know it’s legit AND tax documents for their donations...the only nigga who remotely took it seriously was @Cain....
Aye bro don't be letting these niggas know I'm cool and shit help out the kids b. I prefer being known as the grumpy old head.....good day

I don't fault anybody for coming at her like that because more than likely she went ham for no reason like 4x before she got called a bitch I'ma 100% sure that shit don't even phase her so stop trying to defend her bullshit she wanna act like she's debo let her defend herself and her half-ass pro black people rhetoric shit she be spewing

you know what? u always on me and i have 0 clue on who you are. i dont recall ever engaging with you first. you have such a strong opinion about me and u dont even know me. HOWEVER i do vaguely remember you adding me on ig and commenting on everything i posted.

obsession or mental illness? which one is it?

Got a house in a real cool spot
But you never gon' see me on "Cribs"
I'm a criminal, can't let them grimy niggas see where I live
Cause they might kick in the door, lookin for the piff and the raw
But all they gon' get's the fifth and the four

- Styles P

I need to post more because it feel like I only been posting here when a black man die way too young smh.

Reactions: wutang
you know what? u always on me and i have 0 clue on who you are. i dont recall ever engaging with you first. you have such a strong opinion about me and u dont even know me. HOWEVER i do vaguely remember you adding me on ig and commenting on everything i posted.

obsession or mental illness? which one is it?

You had a string of funny ass post and I don't actual pay attention to who I respond in ig stories if wanted to shoot my shot it would be known I don't follow you because of ya huge ass tits you actually say some decent shit and post about things I'm interested in u just be wylin on the ic