Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Pop Smoke (LONG LIVE POP)

Im just speaking in general.

So if it was a hit, dude was really in that life like that?
These reports are so scattered,it's best to just wait and see now.

Idk what this shit was about.

One nigga who I wouldn't have felt shit for is Takashi.

Why he get to walk around and Nip and Pop dead ?

That nigga better get low,cause a nigga will stretch him.

the rolls seems like a likely reason

he borrowed someone;s car for a photoshoot (most likely a street dude) then tried to steal the shit
then he pops back into town stunting like everything is all good, if the person he tried to steal the car from was any sort of street dude, he was basically taunting the guy

30F42457-B03A-4BA0-AECB-2FBE109EB961.jpeg FBE5C5E4-B174-438F-A214-E227EE3DA16D.jpeg
they say he might’ve (accidentally) posted his location after he got a shipping from his sponsor with his address it in and he posted it on his instagram story

His music not something I would've ever pushed play on but I'm older head and not into this new nigga rap. I legit can't understand nothing he's saying. Meanwhile my little cousins love this nigga mane. They're legit hurt and new all his music bar for bar.

RIP to the young man. Seems like he got setup by someone he knew

I’m not sure if this was already posted but here’s some info if you want

he goes into detail of how this might not have been a simple robbery gon wrong but a targeted hit

they saying it was over the rolls he got arrested for in new york.

so many stories
The stolen rolls is the first thing that came to mind when the news broke of his passing.. Dude was into some shit and fucked around with the wrong person and was made an example out of...

Don't think the owner of the RR had anything to do with this. Pop Smoke got charged by the Feds and if he would've said something to the owner somehow, I think they would've added Witness Tampering along with what he been originally charged with.

the nigga that was with popsmoke ( MikeDee) is friends with nipsey hussle killer Shitty Loc

So he borrowed the rr...then stole it by having it transported cross country to NY... that's crazy. Then they made it well known where he was back in town.. Revenge sound plausible to me...but ionno

Back