Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

I never got too much into his work, but I didn't hear too many good things. As with anyone as controversial as him, there was more than likely some truth to it and I'm sure he was speaking from a genuine place. RIP.

I never really got into dude like that, but Rest In Peace! I’ll never understand how people can celebrate someone death.. Ain’t like he was a pediphile, murderer, or rapist…

I agree
But people remember how you made them feel far beyond your actions

And the fact is he sowed division amongst the community and alienated many black women. On top of that exploited the worse aspects of many black men fears, insecurities, resentment etc they have toward black women
Why? For mere profit? Personal hatred?
We’ll never know the reason die with him

But expect reactions like this more often than not

FBF2A274-1477-47A1-B55D-63C495162208.jpeg

I hear you but in this age of everybody being assumed to be too sensitive folks don’t have a lot of love for the gender war generals like that. Probably been some venom if that Candace lady passed away the coon one. Or if them dudes from fresh and fit died. I feel like once it became ok to pretty much say whatever folks rolled with it no matter the stance

Niggas know good and well if Candace Owens died memes would be flying like nothing so idk why there's some surprise that people would have jokes or less than loving words for someone who made their name in being controversial.

I didn't know people really hated him that much looking at Twitter sheesh

Nobody likes these male empowerment figures because the type of men they attract.

I ain't really watch him like that but he say nothing wrong.

Men need to have money and status to get their ideal woman. Women need to have looks and a submissive to get their ideal man.

I seen him roast men for being broke and having a tiny dick (pause) and none of that shit went viral but soon as he call a woman average looking, people wanna go off.

People just weird man.

Back