Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED RIP Kai (IC)

test
So he killed her in Canada or he just fled to Canada after the murder?
Killed her in Windsor, then weeks later they arrested him at the border as he was heading to Detroit from Windsor.

In case you aren't aware, this is how close Tha D is to Windsor, Ontario.

20200702_201537.jpg

I took this pic downtown Detroit. Across the river is Windsor, Ontario. We go to Windsor like it's just a suburb and vice versa. Windsor police hemmed him up at the tunnel going back to Detroit after determining he was their prime suspect.

Killed her in Windsor, then weeks later they arrested him at the border as he was heading to Detroit from Windsor.

In case you aren't aware, this is how close Tha D is to Windsor, Ontario.

View attachment 1265894

I took this pic downtown Detroit. Across the river is Windsor, Ontario. We go to Windsor like it's just a suburb and vice versa. Windsor police hemmed him up at the tunnel going back to Detroit after determining he was their prime suspect.
Bro was better off trying to swim it

I think that’s how we all found out, which is why I brought it here in a thread. I didn’t realize Elzo already posted it. I had seen Dubbz in the post too. We are all still connected, which is dope.
I saw stewa post he didnt mention a name them came here smh just a tragedy

Ok, so, I'mma say this and it might not be that popular, but if any of y'all still have a working IC account, this really might just be a good enough reason to log in and make a post about Kai. I was actually going to do it just now but I never reset my password when they did the forum switch in 2017 and I have no clue what old ass email address I used when I signed up so I can't reset it.

Kai was IC fam. I think it's only right to let the old posters there know what happened.

I sent @ _Jay_ a message with a link to this thread to inform him (if he didn’t already know).

Low key, that’s one of my fears man, reading bout one of yall passing, been fucking wit most of yall since 06…prayers to alla yall

Even though I don’t know none of y’all in real life, it would kinda mess me up if I found out that something bad happened to one of y’all.

Y’all be safe out there.

R.I.P. to that beautiful young lady.

Towards the end, she called her self trying to roast me. I never retaliated because there was no point.

She was using all these words and shit smh
Her and six were easily the most wordy and vicious females, especially when they went at each other

me and Kai was cool cuz she's somewhat pro black... but she hated Marley and attacked her relentlessly after the debacle, so i had to ghostwrite her some Ether to fightback with. Kai left her alone after that day lol..

Back