Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED RIP Kai (IC)

test
She's the eldest of 5 so I'm assuming those her siblings. Plus that's the pic they're using on their non-profit domestic violence stuff too. I doubt they would use a pic with the abuser attached to it.
You right

I'm pretty sure none of us will ever understand what that dude was thinking
I mean, I'm sure some of us know the pain to an extent of a woman not wanting to be wit a nigga no more(I would've never said that shit out loud on the IC 😭😭) but cot damn bruh, to wanting to kill your wife and the mother of ya kids while she trynna get help!? That's some sick shit and needs to be handled appropriately.

RIP

She used to roast all you fuck niggas

Nah, we was cool 'cause of that Detroit vibe, plus she was highly intelligent and I recognized it in her.

I was actually hoping to cross paths with her at one of the various spots downtown one day.

Reactions: GNS
Towards the end, she called her self trying to roast me. I never retaliated because there was no point.

She was using all these words and shit smh

Their legal system must be diff as hell cause not only is there no mug shot of dude anywhere but they hvnt explained what happened outside of they found her remains in a field.

Her mom's tiktok has a lot of vids talking about DV and what happened. She doesn't go into detail here but she mentions some of the shit people were coming to her with. She says there was more information coming from them than therre was from the actual law enforcement. Also mentions them saying a bloody knife was found. It's fucked up they'd go to her w/ that shit and thats pretty much what she's getting at in the vid.

Aiight... So lemme put it out there again: Maybe we reach out to her mother as a collective? Kai/Sahra was one of us. We all had interactions with her for literal years. That kind of shit just don't go away. We all got memories and stories about how Kai roasted other posters, how intelligent she was, and alladat. Maybe as a collective we reach out to moms, let her know her daughter was one of us and she was valued and will be greatly missed or something.

... Ionno... maybe my ass shouldn't be drinking and shit. But I'm jussayin.

Aiight... So lemme put it out there again: Maybe we reach out to her mother as a collective? Kai/Sahra was one of us. We all had interactions with her for literal years. That kind of shit just don't go away. We all got memories and stories about how Kai roasted other posters, how intelligent she was, and alladat. Maybe as a collective we reach out to moms, let her know her daughter was one of us and she was valued and will be greatly missed or something.

... Ionno... maybe my ass shouldn't be drinking and shit. But I'm jussayin.
I was thinking about it. Showing her mother Kai had a whole community she was adored by. If anyone else wants to tackle presenting to her Mother I don't see why not.

Her mom's tiktok has a lot of vids talking about DV and what happened. She doesn't go into detail here but she mentions some of the shit people were coming to her with. She says there was more information coming from them than therre was from the actual law enforcement. Also mentions them saying a bloody knife was found. It's fucked up they'd go to her w/ that shit and thats pretty much what she's getting at in the vid.

Good looks on this Dubbz. That's a strong woman man. I can't imagine how tough that's gotta be for her. As much as i dislike the police, i understand they have to do their due diligence and definitely not let social media take over smh

I tried to pull some Kai post(I can see a lot of her post quoted but that's it)but im fairly certain she had her shit deleted unfortunately. I can access her page on mobile but no post on anything. This is just something I guess. Really good to see I'm not the only one who felt some kinda way about this and thanks @AP2.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240216-205517.png
    Screenshot_20240216-205517.png
    143.2 KB · Views: 41
Back