COMMUNITY Right or Wrong?

I have seen friends go on trips without their brothers because his dad didn’t want to take them.

It’s part of the dynamic when your mother has multiple BDs and ain’t in a relationship with any one of them
You talking about feelings. I'm talking about living conditions

If your kid calls you like they're hungry, and your go to is McDonald's you're a bad parent.

A good parent asks questions and talks to adults first.

A bad parent thinks a happy meal fixes hunger

Reactions: Mr BFK
The moment that soda hit the ground I woulda lost all my shit.
How fucking date you throw food for my child and I just walk away.
nah lil man coming with me now.
Like right this fucking moment
No need to call ya brother, I’m going to stop by his crib on the way home to deal with that issue. No need to look for me cuz I’m coming thru. Put some cones out, cuz parking is crazy and I want no excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
If your kid calls you like they're hungry, and your go to is McDonald's you're a bad parent.

A good parent asks questions and talks to adults first.

A bad parent thinks a happy meal fixes hunger
All about perspective

Kids run game especially when they know the parents don't communicate.

I need to know if this kid is really hungry or if they don't want string beans....

I need to talk to the momma before I go on a mission for a child

Reactions: Mr BFK and SeaSnake
When does perspective push into denial....

Cuz bruh.... I'm asking questions.... It's my child.
My child may love McDonald’s…..so no issue.
but I would also understand that my child made and felt comfortable enough to call to ask me….the communication is already established.
What would you like?

but if we keeping it 100,
The child should not be in that environment to need to make a call because of hunger.

talk to the adults for what?
I’m all about a sit down, but there is nothing to talk about here. IMO

The moment that soda hit the ground I woulda lost all my shit.
How fucking date you throw food for my child and I just walk away.
nah lil man coming with me now.
Like right this fucking moment
No need to call ya brother, I’m going to stop by his crib on the way home to deal with that issue. No need to look for me cuz I’m coming thru. Put some cones out, cuz parking is crazy and I want no excuses.
I'm calling that woman way before I show up to see what I'm walking into.

Any chick wild enough to do that has displayed that type of behavior before, and considering it's my children I'm dealing with...I need to knew what kinda mental space this chick in.

Even if I gotta send a

" Why my kid asking for McDonald's? What's going on?"

Me.....I...... I'm reaching out first.
No way I get caught like homie did.... Never

Reactions: DOS_patos
My child may love McDonald’s…..so no issue.
but I would also understand that my child made and felt comfortable enough to call to ask me….the communication is already established.
What would you like?

but if we keeping it 100,
The child should not be in that environment to need to make a call because of hunger.

talk to the adults for what?
I’m all about a sit down, but there is nothing to talk about here. IMO
Your kid calls because they're hungry and there's no discussion?

Crazy

Fam she alluded to the kid always asking and the pops bringing him McDs

I doubt that the pops knows they in there starving McDs the go to place for kids so he prolly just calls the pops like I want McDs and pops brings it

Like I expect a bare minimum of food in the house if my kid not living with me. And I'm not finding out cuz I showed up with a happy meal.

Kids run game especially when they know the parents don't communicate.

I need to know if this kid is really hungry or if they don't want string beans....

I need to talk to the momma before I go on a mission for a child
So now you blaming the kid for getting the food, where you get that the kid called to get some food. You just made up a whole other scenario