Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Right or Wrong?

I was wondering if y'all was talking about this....

It's all simple as this.....

"Put your momma on the phone"

McDonald's is a childs solution to hunger... Not an adults. Adults know that 99% of the time they want McDonald's.... They on some bullshit. They not happy with the options. And if your kids calling you on some bullshit....

Now if it's that 1% where is really no food in the house, and this child is truly hungry, and in their child mind they call your for some McDonald's...

Either way... This is a discussion with the adult in the house not a damn child.

Cuz either one of two things gonna happen

1. You look dumb cuz momma done made dinner, and your ungrateful ass child wanted McDonald's instead...and you brought it. "Do you have McDonald's money?" Is always valid.. Just cuz a kid wants that shit don't mean they get it

Or

2. You literally walk into a house with no food, your children live in.... With some fucking happy meals.

Both those options are dead.

I need to hear from and adult.... Not a child.... Exactly why this call is happening.... Cuz kids be sneaky as shit and will run game when they know the parents don't communicate

Like McDonald's is an option cuz niggaz is tired or lazy.

That's not the fucking go to cuz a child is hungry and there's no food in the house.

Fire both parents.... What the whole fuck 🤦🏿‍♂️😫

Like McDonald's is an option cuz niggaz is tired or lazy.

That's not the fucking go to cuz a child is hungry and there's no food in the house.

Fire both parents.... What the whole fuck 🤦🏿‍♂️😫

What are you even talking about?

yes. If a child is hungry you can get them McDonald’s if you don’t feel like cooking. Yes you can be tired and lazy and get them McDonald’s for dinner

Its makes no sense that you’re trying to place blame on the man in this situation.

What are you even talking about?

yes. If a child is hungry you can get them McDonald’s if you don’t feel like cooking. Yes you can be tired and lazy and get them McDonald’s for dinner

Its makes no sense that you’re trying to place blame on the man in this situation.
I'm placing blame on the parents... Shared blame.

They should be communicating with each other..

I'm not bringing no McDonald's to an empty house... What I'm supposed to bring McMuffins in the morning?

There is no scenario where you show up with fast food to an empty house with out talking to the adult first. They both failed

I'm not bringing no McDonald's to an empty house... What I'm supposed to bring McMuffins in the morning?

There is no scenario where you show up with fast food to an empty house with out talking to the adult first. They both failed

are you talking about a different video or something?

I’m regards to the vid….the McDs is part of the father and son s regular interaction
How regular is it if that's your child's only meal???

Are they eating together or is he just dropping it off and that's their interaction?

Like I'm not buying it....shit is wild... Cuz if there's no food in the house.... The mother should be communicating that. If the dude is regularly checking in.... That should be part of the check in, like don't feed me no shit of not knowing your child is malnutritious or whatever .... If you can swing thru, you can peep if your child is in a good situation. Like it's so much blame all around. This shit wild as fuck.. Both these parents trash

They don’t need to communicate on everything. This was a simple act of his son calling him and telling him he want something and the dad bringing it.

Reactions: GNS
are you talking about a different video or something?
The dad brought his kid McDonald's to drop off. And the momma went in cuz the other kids was hungry and ain't have no McDonald's. This nigga say send his kid in another room, and the mom throws the food away. Said if all can't eat.... None eat.

They both failed

They don’t need to communicate on everything. This was a simple act of his son calling him and telling him he want something and the dad bringing it.
Put your momma on the phone.

Kids wanting McDonald's is 99% bullshit.

And the 1% time it's not....a more adult solution is required

The dad brought his kid McDonald's to drop off. And the momma went in cuz the other kids was hungry and ain't have no McDonald's. This nigga say send his kid in another room, and the mom throws the food away. Said if all can't eat.... None eat.

They both failed

aite.. lol I guess the empty house and mcmuffins part threw me off. I aint know what the hell you were talking about

I have seen friends go on trips without their brothers because his dad didn’t want to take them.

It’s part of the dynamic when your mother has multiple BDs and ain’t in a relationship with any one of them

3 kids and 3 BD and she mad at the one doing things for their child lol.

They not even together, he’s not playing step daddy
His child live there to.

If there's NO FOOD. What about tomorrow??

He bringing McDonald's again?
What was yesterday like?

Dude was mad at the wrong shit.

Imma need a detailed explanation of how it's NO FOOD in a house where MY CHILD stay..a fucking happy meal ain't me doing my part. It would have to be a different conversation if it's me

Back