Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Right or Wrong?

There's no way in hell at that age I'd eat anything in front of my half-sisters if they were hungry. I'd have to split that bitchass burger four ways and and look at both my parents funny from that point on.

Pops is wack for putting him in that position and moms is wack for not being able to afford 3 more mcdonalds burgers until her welfare deposit hits.

This is a good point. As a sibling most who raised decent will split up what they got so it’s a high chance your kid will share that happy meal

smdh I just saw the whole video where she tossed the food and drink on the ground and said aint NOBODY gonna eat the mcdonalds.. wow.. so not even have the kids split it.. now errbody hungry for no reason.

Your kids cant eat views/likes

Honestly don’t even think the kids starving she just retarded. My daughter mom never act like this ever

I thought the kid called and asked his father to bring him some food not the mother. If the kid always call the father personally when they need food it makes sense why the father only bringing 1 meal for his son. I say that cause the kid probably only asking for himself.

If the mother is calling and saying can you bring your son something to eat cause I don't have any food right now. Then she dumb as shit for that request. The move would be to ask the father to pick up some shit from the store that she can cook that would last a few days so they all could eat.

If dude got it to pick up food for all the kids and he know the situation they're all in. IMO he fucked up because they kids and they innocent in the mother and other fathers bullshit parenting. The biggest issue is the mother's entitlement to even come at dude like that. He doesn't have an obligation to do shit for those other 3 kids. Anything he does for them is a bonus and should be appreciated not demanded just cause they his son siblings.

Give him custody

I ain't too sure the father wants custody. I mean if there is a house full of hungry kids including yours cause the mom don't have no food. If I want custody my comments to her ain't going to be well let my son eat in the car while knowing as soon as he finished he's going back into a house with no food in it. All while knowing you just brought your son lunch. So WTF about dinner and breakfast in the morning?

Give him custody

This should be the obvious solution. There's no doubt the mother is wrong for how what she did...but if she's basically on camera admitting she cannot feed and take care of her children I don't see how as a father you don't immediately move to take your child out of that house. Especially if as he said, and he's not technically wrong, that his only concern is his child then it's also his job to make sure his child is in a place where at the very least meals don't have to be a waiting or what if game. And the fact his solution was to have his son eat in the car instead of just taking him home with him might hint that he don't want that full time responsibility

Honestly don’t even think the kids starving she just retarded. My daughter mom never act like this ever

Iono about starving, i just thought it was telling when he asked her about the other kids saying "You didnt feed them?" She mentioned that she dont get her food stamps until the 7th

I ain't too sure the father wants custody. I mean if there is a house full of hungry kids including yours cause the mom don't have no food. If I want custody my comments to her ain't going to be well let my son eat in the car while knowing as soon as he finished he's going back into a house with no food in it. All while knowing you just brought your son lunch. So WTF about dinner and breakfast in the morning?

Facts, ain't no way I'd even let my child be in the custody of a mother talking about she got a timeline for when she can feed the kids. If dude didn't file some papers to get custody after this incident, then he don't want it.

Lol I hadn't watched the video until now

First thing is just wow lol

So do the other fathers provide food for his kid when they bring food? If they don't then she really has no argument IMO

She's foul for just throwing the food away though

Chick had so many other options to go about handling that and picked the wrong one. Her sentiment is right but she lashed at the wrong person cause it's not on him it's on her.

What she could've done was had a conversation with that man to try and get him to understand the predicament she's in and see if he'd be willing to help out. Instead she tries to shame him into helping as if he should feel any shame about trying to feed his child.

Instead of throwing the food she could've taken it and split everything evenly with them kids all the while telling and teaching them a valuable lesson about sharing and always having each other's back. Letting them know in tough times we gotta make sure each other straight.

Being a poor child coming up, I remember those lessons learned from my single parent household. Split plenty of burgers, shared plenty of small fries. My moms even split them dayum $1.25 Luigi's slices between 4 of us.

Chick had so many other options to go about handling that and picked the wrong one. Her sentiment is right but she lashed at the wrong person cause it's not on him it's on her.

What she could've done was had a conversation with that man to try and get him to understand the predicament she's in and see if he'd be willing to help out. Instead she tries to shame him into helping as if he should feel any shame about trying to feed his child.

Instead of throwing the food she could've taken it and split everything evenly with them kids all the while telling and teaching them a valuable lesson about sharing and always having each other's back. Letting them know in tough times we gotta make sure each other straight.

Being a poor child coming up, I remember those lessons learned from my single parent household. Split plenty of burgers, shared plenty of small fries. My moms even split them dayum $1.25 Luigi's slices between 4 of us.

Lmao at you applying the word “right” to her.

Lmao at you applying the word “right” to her.
It is right like I said. The problem just isn't with him, it's with herself. Everything she did with homie in that video she was wrong..!

She wants him to care about her other kids eating and when she gets her stamps when in reality is all her responsibility. We talking 3/4 kids getting aid, shit she prolly cleaning up. She could spend properly, ration better, whatever. When issues arise though she could properly ask for help.

All the energy she spent making sure she was already recording when he pulled up could've been spent on the phone asking if he could help out like an adult. Either the kid called or she called so either way she knew he was on the way...

It is right like I said. The problem just isn't with him, it's with herself. Everything she did with homie in that video she was wrong..!

She wants him to care about her other kids eating and when she gets her stamps when in reality is all her responsibility. We talking 3/4 kids getting aid, shit she prolly cleaning up. She could spend properly, ration better, whatever. When issues arise though she could properly ask for help.

All the energy she spent making sure she was already recording when he pulled up could've been spent on the phone asking if he could help out like an adult. Either the kid called or she called so either way she knew he was on the way...

Ain’t no right in this situation by her. No silver lining no lesson.

But you got it.

Back