Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Right or Wrong?

What are you even talking about?

yes. If a child is hungry you can get them McDonald’s if you don’t feel like cooking. Yes you can be tired and lazy and get them McDonald’s for dinner

Its makes no sense that you’re trying to place blame on the man in this situation.

That’s not what he did bro. He literally said the adults should be talking

Y'all have somehow made this 'Should he be fighting for custody?' rather than 'Is he wrong for only bringing one meal?'.
He's really tone death at best...

Like disturbingly neglectful...

I don't know how this response caught him off guard, and how that was his defense.

So I can't call him right at all

Mind you she had the camera ready before he pulled up. And she knew he was coming with food. So they 100% did communicate.

They just horrible at it. Which is why I say they both wrong.

I just hope them kids eating more than one happy meal every other day

He's really tone death at best...

Like disturbingly neglectful...

I don't know how this response caught him off guard, and how that was his defense.

So I can't call him right at all

Question: Is he wrong for bringing food for his child only?

Answer: No.

To ME...the end. But I know it's deeper than that for a lot of y'all. But that's a totally different conversation, in my opinion. Whatever though.

Mind you she had the camera ready before he pulled up. And she knew he was coming with food. So they 100% did communicate.

They just horrible at it. Which is why I say they both wrong.

I just hope them kids eating more than one happy meal every other day

This shit here will ruin a co-parenting relationship. Most people who think they are effective communicators...aren't.

Maybe she should guilt trip them other dads into bringing Wendy’s for everyone or ihop.

but to put it on his shoulders?
nope

Question: Is he wrong for bringing food for his child only?

Answer: No.

To ME...the end. But I know it's deeper than that for a lot of y'all. But that's a totally different conversation, in my opinion. Whatever though.
It's called putting your head in the sand.

And ignoring a red flag.

If it's cool to just drop off a happy meal cuz your kid hungry and you cool with that. You are willfully ignoring that there may be a deeper issue and 100% the type of nigga to walk into that type of argument...

I am not 🤷🏿‍♂️

Maybe she should guilt trip them other dads into bringing Wendy’s for everyone or ihop.

but to put it on his shoulders?
nope
She shouldn't have to guilt trip nobody.

If she can't handle them kids, humble yourself and ask for help

She shouldn't have to guilt trip nobody.

If she can't handle them kids, humble yourself and ask for help
She trying to guilt trip bruh in the video….only a few more times and they all eating good.

but asking for help she won’t do.
And it’s sad she rather throw out food, than to make it work amongst them all.
mid her check don’t come for a few more days he should be with the daddy. Or dad should have custody.
she got poor financial skills and poor stamp management

Not if the gotdamn question is whether he's wrong for bringing food for his child only. *shrugs*

Agree to disagree though.
She exposed herself as someone who clearly not keeping her kids well fed
And he exposed himself as someone who could clearly care less as long as his kid got a happy meal every other day

They both failed in my book

There's different levels to wrong. Of course he's not wrong for feeding his kid but imagine walking into a room with 4 hungry children and feeding just one of them. That definitely makes you some kind of dickhead at least.
No it dont.

cuz if all the dads were there feeding their kids too…..then what?
He’s the bad guy for being the only one showing up and making only his kid special.

yea let’s kill that nigga

Back