Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rick Ross' security had a fight in Vancouver, Canada

test
Now answer why you’re on retard time every day of your life
0d5a22_3f6d9a769d4b4b1eb4f13604104d285d~mv2.png

Lmao you're the one on MEDS. Good day

It ain't just him tho. It's anybody that has a different opinion than yours. They get called coon with a quickness. Then you proceed to follow them and wack all their posts and tag their names in posts knowing damn well they ain't gonna engage. It ain't that deep but you seem like a bright dude but some of your antics come off as childish. Ignore them as they ignore you. You kinda derail the hell outta threads. Let us decide who not to fuck with. We don't need the coon police. Respectfully.

you say he judge, jury & exeCOONtioner huh?

giphy.gif

You still have yet to tag Eyerone

You've replied to more posts to me than you did him and all I did was say the thread was everywhere

But I got the answer I was looking for

Thanks for playing
lol so I can count on you to remind Cain about the Wack 100 video
He just posted a month from now

Or y’all only have an Issue when I do it?

1719945668292.gif

lol so I can count on you to remind Cain about the Wack 100 video
He just posted a month from now

Or y’all only have an Issue when I do it?

View attachment 1336465
It's fucking WILD how you have all this smoke for me when niggas been saying you been trying to be gangbang adjacent for posts on end 😂

Czar got you wiped down..
eyerone got you wiped down...
keemz got you wiped down...

But all you say is "put me on ignore"and try to run off after you've caused an accident

Where is the smoke for THOSE niggas?

It's fucking WILD how you have all this smoke for me when niggas been saying you been trying to be gangbang adjacent for posts on end 😂

Czar got you wiped down..
eyerone got you wiped down...
keemz got you wiped down...

But all you say is "put me on ignore"and try to run off after you've caused an accident

Where is the smoke for THOSE niggas?

i don’t take them seriously , I tell niggas if they have issues to put me on ignore and they make every excuses to not do so

that means they WANT to see the posts they complain so much about which is borderline mental retardation

:js4:

Yeah as it seems like

If you ask me though, Drake and his team took the biggest loss when it comes to the Weeknd still
That’s a shame them 2 could have really been running the world right now but alas

Hopefully this don’t end in no tragedy but grown men have to live by the decisions they make

That’s a shame them 2 could have really been running the world right now but alas

Hopefully this don’t end in no tragedy but grown men have to live by the decisions they make

I understand OVO's frustration in a sense but they gotta charge it to the game. They gave Weeknd and his side the ultimate, red-carpet-like, platinum package hoping to earn his loyalty and business but only getting a 'thank you' lol

Then Drake does what he does best as a revenge tactic 😂

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I understand OVO's frustration in a sense but they gotta charge it to the game. They gave Weeknd and his side the ultimate, red-carpet-like, platinum package hoping to earn his loyalty and business but only getting a 'thank you' lol

Then Drake does what he does best as a revenge tactic 😂
lol prolly how Kanye feels bout Amber Rose lmao

Only reason xo n ovo wasnt going far is because preme bro capo . But that shit out the window now .

Back