Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rick Ross' security had a fight in Vancouver, Canada

test
you should probably look up my username in the dictionary

I don't like people

For reasons that you're displaying

Willful Ignorance, Respectfully

I literally call out things and people that are harmful to the black collective

@TTBF is the closest thing abw has to a white supremacist. If he was a verified Caucasian he would be banned a long time ago

he started the beef with me and told a verified white poster to keep "his his foot on my neck," unprovoked. He can't go one day without showing the world how much he hates blackness but ALL YOU SEE is me "following him around" when in reality all I do is respond to a real coon in real time.
It ain't just him tho. It's anybody that has a different opinion than yours. They get called coon with a quickness. Then you proceed to follow them and wack all their posts and tag their names in posts knowing damn well they ain't gonna engage. It ain't that deep but you seem like a bright dude but some of your antics come off as childish. Ignore them as they ignore you. You kinda derail the hell outta threads. Let us decide who not to fuck with. We don't need the coon police. Respectfully.

Where are you from again?

I don't even know if OVO Fest is happening this year, no word yet.

That Future/Metro concert is happening the same weekend
Chicago

Oh shit Future/Metro performing that weekend? lol I know they ll be smart enough to have respectable security on deck

It ain't just him tho. It's anybody that has a different opinion than yours. They get called coon with a quickness. Then you proceed to follow them and wack all their posts and tag their names in posts knowing damn well they ain't gonna engage. It ain't that deep but you seem like a bright dude but some of your antics come off as childish. Ignore them as they ignore you. You kinda derail the hell outta threads. Let us decide who not to fuck with. We don't need the coon police. Respectfully.
you're not telling the truth. You don't know the truth. Your cape is smedium, and you're the one derailing this thread because I was responding to a specific poster, so uhh, that's on you

And how can I ignore people who come at me FIRST OG?? Come at me first in PROTECTION of Democrats liberals and white people in general. Nigga I'm from Oakland with roots in the Black Panthers and I'm not letting nutless negros from nowhere special tapdance in my face

Sorry if that offends you, maybe you should put me on ignore too

you're not telling the truth. You don't know the truth. Your cape is smedium, and you're the one derailing this thread because I was responding to a specific poster, so uhh, that's on you

And how can I ignore people who come for me FIRST OG?? Come at me first in PROTECTION of Democrats liberals and white people in general. Nigga I'm from Oakland with roots in the Black Panthers and I'm not letting nutless negros from nowhere special tapdance in my face

Sorry if that offends you, maybe you should put me on ignore too
It's all good bro. Do you.

Chicago

Oh shit Future/Metro performing that weekend? lol I know they ll be smart enough to have respectable security on deck

Yeah, and Imma keep the same energy: They should go ahead and play whatever they want, say whatever they want, but should and will be prepared for whatever as well. Plus MLSE (owners of Scotiabank Arena) aren't gonna fuck their business up for nobody

Unlike Ross, Future been quiet and let the music speak. Metro did some yapping here and there, but not on some tough guy shit. So we'll see

If I am Drake, Imma let that shit rock and tell my people to cool off. He went state to state blasting Back To Back comfortably until he retired the song on HIS accord lol. Now if some youngins end up pulling shit for stripes, then he can't control that. But he shouldn't endorse it either.

Then again, he just might because he is a weirdo so 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yeah, and Imma keep the same energy: They should go ahead and play whatever they want, say whatever they want, but should and will be prepared for whatever as well. Plus MLSE (owners of Scotiabank Arena) aren't gonna fuck their business up for nobody

Unlike Ross, Future been quiet and let the music speak. Metro did some yapping here and there, but not on some tough guy shit. So we'll see

If I am Drake, Imma let that shit rock and tell my people to cool off. He went state to state blasting Back To Back comfortably until he retired the song on HIS accord lol. Now if some youngins end up pulling shit for stripes, then he can't control that. But he shouldn't endorse it either.

Then again, he just might because he is a weirdo so 🤷🏿‍♂️
It’s the dumbass ppl trying to prove themselves u gotta worry about

Crazy thing is all them niggas will be cool in like a year or 2 lol

It’s the dumbass ppl trying to prove themselves u gotta worry about

Crazy thing is all them niggas will be cool in like a year or 2 lol

Future & Drake and possibly Metro, yes. But with XO...I unno about that

Too much shit has happened between OVO and XO at this point. I'd be surprised if they make amends on some cool shit in the near future

Both sides are full of suckers and sensitive men anyway, it is best they just stay away from each other and just co-exist for the sake of peace for the impressionable ones who seek attention and approval

imagine me of all people gving a shit what people say and I wouldn't blame them for the energy because Wack's a cancer to the culture that needs to be cut out
I agree with this wholeheartedly

From what I’ve seen about Wack 100 I’m certain he a fed and needs to go away quickly

Future & Drake and possibly Metro, yes. But with XO...I unno about that

Too much shit has happened between OVO and XO at this point. I'd be surprised if they make amends on some cool shit in the near future

Both sides are full of suckers and sensitive men anyway, it is best they just stay away from each other and just co-exist for the sake of peace for the impressionable ones who seek attention and approval
I hate the Weekends music so I never cared to pay attention to what he got going on lol

but that beef seems weird to me since I thought Drake put him on for it to get to a point were they supposedly shooting at each other gives off Game vs 50 cent vibes

Wack 100 is a complete old piece of shit

However, I felt it in my core how he spoke about Rick Ross during that phone call with Ak over the weekend

...would it been better had Ross checked in?

Yes

The nigga is an idiot. And a ho

Back