Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rick Ross' security had a fight in Vancouver, Canada

test
As long as we understand u niggas have a weird obsession

Cuz I swear to y’all couldn’t be me
peace-out-peace.gif

My foundational black American spirit won't let me cosign white supremacist sympathizers. He needs to be removed and the white supremacist he rolls with, this is bigger than studio gangsters.
Bruh this is the wrong forum for that resisting WS/black unity talk

ABW is the home of coons, tethers and self hating cowards starting with the king @TTBF

Put like it this, if slavery got reinstated today these niggas would fight over who gets best shift

oh I get that.

Ross and team pulled some goofy shit but with that said and the fucking around and finding out portion complete. People act like Ross and team could some how pull the W out of this. No matter who you are unless they had Seal Team 6 and a nuke there was no way they could've won

That's the thing and why I spoke the way I did yesterday. I blame him for being a complete fucking idiot and attention seeker. He did it to himself and put his team in harm's way. But for a man of his status and wealth, you'd think he'd move so much smarter

He could have just pulled up, done his gig, gotten paid and gwan about his business. That is the biggest W in my eyes because the scoreboard against Drake is evident. He didn't need to play NLU in Canada, it is not his song LOL

That's the thing and why I spoke the way I did yesterday. I blame him for being a complete fucking idiot and attention seeker. He did it to himself and put his team in harm's way. But for a man of his status and wealth, you'd think he'd move so much smarter

He could have just pulled up, done his gig, gotten paid and gwan about his business. That is the biggest W in my eyes because the scoreboard against Drake is evident. He didn't need to play NLU in Canada, it is not his song LOL
This is facts

But now in true ignant nigga fashion he ll prolly gonna try to find a way to double down to prove a point

ABW is the home of coons, tethers and self hating cowards starting with the king @TTBF

Put like it this, if slavery got reinstated today these niggas would fight over who gets best shift
Man be quiet Trill 😂😂😂

Not feeling Ross posting alcohol and laughing like shit is all good when security homeboy got the beats like that.

Mans definitely ain't deserve that just for trying to do his job
Facts prolly gonna have to bless the bodyguard and Sam Sneak with an extra bag

This is facts

But now in true ignant nigga fashion he ll prolly gonna try to find a way to double down to prove a point

trust

I know this hiphop shit is WWE and all but sometimes I be believing people like 50, Wack and those who speak about characters like Ross. The dude fronts like he's super tough, be on some disrespectful shit online but then leaves his team getting stomped out when shit hits the fan

Such a terrible person to be a leader!

No hate just a question. If you hate it here so much and can't stand so many people here. Why do you waste time here? It makes no sense. You sound so miserable posting. You obviously ain't gonna change anyone's way of thinking so why follow them around leaving negative reactions? It comes off as kinda childish imo. If you don't fuck with someone. Don't fuck with them.

Also, you are wearing out the word "tether".

trust

I know this hiphop shit is WWE and all but sometimes I be believing people like 50, Wack and those who speak about characters like Ross. The dude fronts like he's super tough, be on some disrespectful shit online but then leaves his team getting stomped out when shit hits the fan

Such a terrible person to be a leader!
I mean it’s 2 fold like I said yesterday u can’t allow the bank to get hurt in anyway so they had to get him to safety asap

But as a Man U can t be out there starting trouble then vanishing when its hammer time and letting ur ppls get punished

How are the gun laws in Canada? Is there a reason why there wasn’t armed security on deck?

No hate just a question. If you hate it here so much and can't stand so many people here. Why do you waste time here? It makes no sense. You sound so miserable posting. You obviously ain't gonna change anyone's way of thinking so why follow them around leaving negative reactions? It comes off as kinda childish imo. If you don't fuck with someone. Don't fuck with them.

Also, you are wearing out the word "tether".
idk why you typed all this if it doesn't apply to you

I don't LIE on niggas

Im telling the truth and that's the problem

I post here out of respect for what Goldie built and the fact that Royal and Race tried very hard to get me to stay

idk why you typed all this if it doesn't apply to you

I don't LIE on niggas

I telling the truth and that's the problem

I post here out of respect for what Goldie build and the fact that Royal and race try very hard to get me to
I just couldn't imagine hanging out with people that I don't like every single day to the point that I have to keep telling them that I don't like them. Wouldn't it be easier just to ignore them instead of chasing them around just for them to ignore you? That's counterproductive.

I mean it’s 2 fold like I said yesterday u can’t allow the bank to get hurt in anyway so they had to get him to safety asap

But as a Man U can t be out there starting trouble then vanishing when its hammer time and letting ur ppls get punished

How are the gun laws in Canada? Is there a reason why there wasn’t armed security on deck?

Not too sure how it works, but I know that it is quite tough here. And I think security cannot be holding in or outside a venue or public setting.
Now if there's a situation happening outside of the venue/public setting and guns are drawn on both sides, then it'll go how it'll go and deal with it later.

Not too sure how it works, but I know that it is quite tough here. And I think security cannot be holding in or outside a venue or public setting.
Now if there's a situation happening outside of the venue/public setting and guns are drawn on both sides, then it'll go how it'll go and deal with it later.
Makes sense

How u think Caribana gonna play this year?

u think a lot of regulars attendees who picked a side during this beef won’t attend this year to avoid similar shenanigans?

I just couldn't imagine hanging out with people that I don't like every single day to the point that I have to keep telling them that I don't like them. Wouldn't it be easier just to ignore them instead of chasing them around just for them to ignore you? That's counterproductive.
you should probably look up my username in the dictionary

I don't like people

For reasons that you're displaying

Willful Ignorance, Respectfully

I literally call out things and people that are harmful to the black collective

@TTBF is the closest thing abw has to a white supremacist. If he was a verified Caucasian he would be banned a long time ago

he started the beef with me and told a verified white poster to keep "his his foot on my neck," unprovoked. He can't go one day without showing the world how much he hates blackness but ALL YOU SEE is me "following him around" when in reality all I do is respond to a real coon in real time.

Makes sense

How u think Caribana gonna play this year?

u think a lot of regulars attendees who picked a side during this beef won’t attend this year to avoid similar shenanigans?

Well, unwanted shit happens at Caribanna every damn year.

This year will be interesting and 98% of it probably won't even be Drake-related. Just over the weekend, it was reported that the police had to shut down the pride parade due to peaceful Palestinian protests which probably caused a bit of drama and whatnot

On the other side of things, it's best regulars (across the border and Canadian citizens) just come through and enjoy themselves and leave that rap bs alone. But of course, a small group will want to make a name for themselves just cause

Well, unwanted shit happens at Caribanna every damn year.

This year will be interesting and 98% of it probably won't even be Drake-related. Just over the weekend, it was reported that the police had to shut down the pride parade due to peaceful Palestinian protests which probably caused a bit of drama and whatnot

On the other side of things, it's best regulars (across the border and Canadian citizens) just come through and enjoy themselves and leave that rap bs alone. But of course, a small group will want to make a name for themselves just cause
Pride parade gets wild lmao we had a mass arrests here as well

Isn’t OVOfest during Caribana?

Back