Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rick Ross' security had a fight in Vancouver, Canada

test
I hate the Weekends music so I never cared to pay attention to what he got going on lol

but that beef seems weird to me since I thought Drake put him on for it to get to a point were they supposedly shooting at each other gives off Game vs 50 cent vibes

They have both been giving each other asses to kiss from time (pause). Plus, there are the entourage members who are upset about how things go behind the scenes. I truly feel that the city and the urban scene, in general, were robbed of great moments, OVOXO was a huge thing. So much money could have been made by both sides. SMH.

Also, as I said a few days ago, I truly believe Weeknd & XO gave Drake the ultimate slap/spit in the face when they showed up to Kendrick's concert

They have both been giving each other asses to kiss from time (pause). Plus, there are the entourage members who are upset about how things go behind the scenes. I truly feel that the city and the urban scene, in general, were robbed of great moments, OVOXO was a huge thing. So much money could have been made by both sides. SMH.

Also, as I said a few days ago, I truly believe Weeknd & XO gave Drake the ultimate slap/spit in the face when they showed up to Kendrick's concert
I’d say time heals all wounds but since they supposedly shed blood idk bout fixing it

So the beef is over the Weekend not signing to Drake and Drake messing w his ex?

That's one hell of a accusation to toss out on a nigga pause all willy nilly b.... sheesh
That's a hell of an accusation and he answered it like

200w.gif

Bitch shut up. You’re a black atheist. You just a pointless nigga.
Quite the contrary, batty mon on meds

As a black atheist I'm FREE from the obligation y'all have of worshiping things that dont benefit us, like sky daddy and Democrats. You're not intelligent enough to understand

...anything on Ross? Drake?

Quite the contrary, batty mon on meds

As a black atheist I'm FREE from the obligation y'all have of worshiping things that dont benefit us, like sky daddy and Democrats. You're not intelligent enough to understand

...anything on Ross? Drake?
Ross got beat up cuz he tried to be funny what else is there to say. He shoulda had security and he got chased out by a white guy.

Now answer why you’re on retard time every day of your life

Back