Welcome To aBlackWeb

REvisiting Your Childhood

I used to have one of these

View attachment 203002

4 player games like Bomberman, Madden, live were lit with this shit...

Most people ain't get on 4 player games till 64....

We was already on it

You had a TG16???

tenor.gif

Or are you thinking about the NES 4 Score:

s-l640.jpg

'cause 4 player Bomberman 2 on the NES was the shit in college.

Props to those who had TG16. I only played bonk a few times before someone stole my dude manny shit out his crib...and that was the only thing stolen

When I was a kid our neighbors invited me over to her house to catch a rat in her apartment. While there I found no rat but she made note of how handsome i was at that age. She told me to sit on the coach and ran her hand up the back of my shirt. The room..hot

lisatheskeptic3.png

I could smell the sweet sour smell of a New York apartment radiator Steam and moisture. The dark tent of the room, she leant forward and opened her mouth. Ran her tongue down my nose. I was unsure of what was happening, I was only 7...just then..my mom knocked at the door. She needed me back home

That smell, it always reminds me of that moment ...always reminds me

5KXWxl.jpg
My mom was such a cock block

Props to those who had TG16. I only played bonk a few times before someone stole my dude manny shit out his crib...and that was the only thing stolen

I bought mine in '91 from Babbage's at Oakland Mall. Just happened to be there with my stepfather and sisters. Walked by, they had it in the window for $99. Copped it with Legendary Axe and Blazing Lazers that day and went on to buy a shitload more games, the turbo-tap, and the TurboCD.

By summer I'm prolly gonna buy a TurboDuo and a grip of games. I have an emulator for the TG16 but there's just something about playing it with the real hardware.

I've probably put my childhood candy lady kids through college on how many frozens that I bought and still buy to this day. What DMX is to crack is what I am to frozens smh

lmao at being grown and able to make 'em but still buying it from the candy house.

Back