Welcome To aBlackWeb

REvisiting Your Childhood

Mooney

Moon for Short
We grown and shit now but yet there are things that are very relative to our life that we love revisiting from time to time just reminisce the times of old...

My question what are some tings that bring you back to your childhood...

One of my joints is

to this day I smile everytime i order one

Shit I was just revisiting my childhood last weekend. I haven't watched wrestling since 2001. But from around 91/92 - 2000, I was a super wrestling fan. I used to go to Blockbuster and rent all the Wrestlemania's and Survivor Series VHS tapes. I used to cop the NBA Superstar joints too and the Come Fly With Me Jordan joints.

But yea, I haven't watched wrestling since 2000, but I spent my whole Sunday watching old wrestling events. That shit took a nigga back.

The days when your boys come over and we're all playing video games, loser passing the controls to the next man up. Look up and you've been playing all damn day. This shit now ain't the same.
I used to have one of these

345834307.jpg

4 player games like Bomberman, Madden, live were lit with this shit...

Most people ain't get on 4 player games till 64....

We was already on it

80's movies/music...particularly funk and r&b

pound cake

seeing kids with high tops and duck tails

this new wave of the older sports brands been bringing me back (Champion, Fila, Reebok)

if im cookin out i gotta have Pac and shots of Crown Royal.....crazy but that shit takes me home home lol

I'm SURE I'm not alone. but I fucked around and start watching the 90s Xmen and Spiderman cartoons on Disney+. SMH. If that ain't a slice of a niggas childhood, I dunno what is. Like I said in another thread, back in the day if you missed Xmen on Saturday morning, don't even bother coming to school on Monday. Cuz we at the lunch table breaking that shit down like it was an Oscar winning movie.

'Man Cyclops PUSSY, bruh! He don't never wanna get it poppin'. Nigga shoot lasers out his eyes? Fuck outta here.'
'Yo, why my homeroom teacher look like Mr. Sinister though?!'
'Yo why the fuck Storm so dramatic all the time? 'Summer fog! Emerge and cloak us in camouflage!'. Like, just bring in the fog!'

Last edited:
Shit I was just revisiting my childhood last weekend. I haven't watched wrestling since 2001. But from around 91/92 - 2000, I was a super wrestling fan. I used to go to Blockbuster and rent all the Wrestlemania's and Survivor Series VHS tapes. I used to cop the NBA Superstar joints too and the Come Fly With Me Jordan joints.

But yea, I haven't watched wrestling since 2000, but I spent my whole Sunday watching old wrestling events. That shit took a nigga back.
I use to be heavy into wrasslin too when it was WWF and the latter WCW ...I was a huge ultimate warrior fan..

I'm SURE I'm not alone. but I fucked around and start watching the 90s Xmen and Spiderman cartoons on Disney+. SMH. If that ain't a slice of a niggas childhood, I dunno what is. Like I said in another thread, back in the day if you missed Xmen on Saturday morning, don't even bother coming to school on Monday. Cuz we at the lunch table breaking that shit down like it was an Oscar winning movie.

'Man Cyclops PUSSY, bruh! He don't never wanna get it poppin'. Nigga shoot lasers out his eyes. Fuck outta here?'
'Yo why the fuck Storm so dramatic all the time? 'Summer fog! Emerge and cloak us in camouflage!'. Like, just bring in the fog!'
XMen was the SHIT
:kobe:

80's movies/music...particularly funk and r&b

pound cake

seeing kids with high tops and duck tails

this new wave of the older sports brands been bringing me back (Champion, Fila, Reebok)

if im cookin out i gotta have Pac and shots of Crown Royal.....crazy but that shit takes me home home lol
Champion never left depending on ya region...Fila shits ugly now that u think bout it....I still want the triple black GH95s

none of it ever left but there was a strong push outta nowhere

i havent bought any of it, just takes me back to see it everywhere again
They overpricing for what we know the real value of...like shit fanny packs a fad now ...sheesh..i like my pockets!

Back