Welcome To aBlackWeb

REvisiting Your Childhood

BLACK BART GUM!!!

View attachment 203488

Sugary black licorice deliciousness.

I remember that shit! My uncle suggested I give it a try when we went to visit them in Toronto in the late 80's. I used to chew Black Jack gum off and on and happen to have some with me when we went. He asked to try it, didn't like it, and said that Black Bart was better and to me to try some (it wasn't better at all).

Black_jacks_gum2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: B_A
Am I the only one who used to think i was slick when i'd go into the store with a pen and be writing down game codes from the magazines?

i used to walk in that bitch like I had a job and was coming to take inventory or something.

I'd walk down all the other aisles pretending i was doing a job and then i'd stop at the magazine section. Find the game joint for that month and then write down all the codes to the games that i had lmao

I recall definitely playing lookout while my older brother would rip open the protective plastic from the magazines, to swipe the free demo discs that came with them shits.

We ain't een have them shits when I was coming up. All you had was milk or chocolate milk, and everybody thought you were a weirdo if you drank plain white milk.

Go find you a lil mom and pops joint a gas station or some shit next time u in the country maybe

theres a chance they might have em

Hold up man....

are you serious?!

I thought Jungle Juices were some world wide shit?!

yall niggas missed out foreal

@Eyerone know what it is

prolly the best drank you could have in 90s NC.. Like I said they were reintroduced when i was in highschool 9th grade year. 2004.

Same great taste.. i remember niggas would straight up be racing to the cafeteria when the lunch bell rang cause if u didnt get in the front of the line those shits was gone.
that def was a south thing. I heard of JJ but in terms of alcohol.

I JUST saw Clearly Canadian at Von's yesterday. I was like "Awwwww shit! They done fucked around and brought 'em back!!!". I was damned near ready to binge on 'em 'cause I haven't had one since the 90's.

Back inna day Clearly Canadian stayed in my fridge. I used to fuck with Cherry all day long.

I forgot what Clearly Canadian was until my sister posted a picture on FB, of one she bought. I remember those joints.

220px-RoadRashCover.jpg

Damn how can I forget about Road Rash. This used to be one of the dopest games growing up. Knocking contestants off of their bikes and watching it go from day to night and vice versa. We thought that was the freshest sh*t growing up lol

These two moments with Hulk Hogan will forever be a part of my childhood

8458EA5B-7A35-43A0-8A1C-C558A0E2346A.gif
0473CFE6-0E17-4F72-8C5A-5A0A32E2A059.gif
the goat old school candy bar. I wish they still made this

5D7254A8-D533-471D-958C-24A65128E552.jpeg

The OG TMNT movie is god level greatness! Idgaf what anyone says

Ay it’s still fuck this nigga!
10339277-283F-4D30-8F1A-3B95278077BE.gif

Last edited:
These two moments with Hulk Hogan will forever be a part of my childhood

View attachment 205097
View attachment 205098
the goat old school candy bar. I wish they still made this

View attachment 205095

The OG TMNT movie is god level greatness! Idgaf what anyone says

I watched a documentary on Andre the Giant some years ago. The night he was slammed on his back by Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania he had been suffering debilitating, extraordinary pain in his back. After that it was pretty much down hill for dude until he completely retired.

Thank you Dailymotion.
start at 19:46

Also, the method hospitals all over the world use to gauge how much anesthesia to administer came directly from Andre the Giant surgeries.

Back