Welcome To aBlackWeb

Remaining Friends With Your Ex

yes, but you said this

if you don't want to fuck then where is the temptation?

do past feelings and history vanish into thin air and make a friendship with an ex equal to a woman you don't have that baggage with?

extending an olive branch to be friends after a relationship has ended is a red flag to some because the past impacts the present.

what are u talking about? Any good looking chick is a temptation to fuck, doesn't mean I'm going to fuck.

what are u talking about? Any good looking chick is a temptation to fuck, doesn't mean I'm going to fuck.
aight, I'll leave that one alone.

but r u really gonna act like the risk level between exes is equal to that between male/female friends who do not have a history as a couple?

My whole thing is

How important is This friendship?

On a scale of 1-10 where do you rank it as important to your life??

Cuz I can cut off a 5 or under with no hesitation. Even up to an 8 can dismissed if you threaten my existence with unwanted fuckery.

So if an ex has a 1% chance at making my life miserable,, I'm treating it as an absolute certainty that they will, and cut them off immediately.

I be thinking people purposely introduce bull shit into their lives just to test themselves to see how much they can handle and control at one time.....

Goldie made a lot of sense here

...And it must be raining in hell if I agree with anything Goldie says lmao

Goldie made a lot of sense here

...And it must be raining in hell if I agree with anything Goldie says lmao
we all have our goldie agreement moments. he was hitting the nail on the head in the breastfeeding one. who'd have thought he'd be a lactivist?

We can be cordial...but that's as far as it goes.

Only had one ex...God rest her soul...i was still cool wit.

My whole thing is

How important is This friendship?

On a scale of 1-10 where do you rank it as important to your life??

Cuz I can cut off a 5 or under with no hesitation. Even up to an 8 can dismissed if you threaten my existence with unwanted fuckery.

So if an ex has a 1% chance at making my life miserable,, I'm treating it as an absolute certainty that they will, and cut them off immediately.

I be thinking people purposely introduce bull shit into their lives just to test themselves to see how much they can handle and control at one time.....

I see you don't value friendship that much lol

wld u pick a friendship with an ex over ur SO if it was problematic to them?

it seems like that's what @King Du was getting that, correct me if I'm wrong Du

Or is that where you're getting at? The thread was simply about remaining cool with an ex. I didn't say anything about someone being in a relationship with a person who didn't like it lol

Or is that where you're getting at? The thread was simply about remaining cool with an ex. I didn't say anything about someone being in a relationship with a person who didn't like it lol
ur OP asked if ppl wld mind if they were in a relationship with someone who was tight with their ex. those were the 2 questions, cld u do it and wld u mind if ur partner did.
We can be friendly to each other.
But I don't fuck with them like that for real...

Maybe crack a few jokes on Facebook comment sections.... But that's about it....

I don't entertain or invite potential fuckery into my life
I can't imagine there would be much fuckery if all parties are single.

ur right tho, I have no idea what nature of fuckery Du was talkin bout n I might've just read it that way.

ur OP asked if ppl wld mind if they were in a relationship with someone who was tight with their ex. those were the 2 questions, cld u do it and wld u mind if ur partner did.

I can't imagine there would be much fuckery if all parties are single.

ur right tho, I have no idea what nature of fuckery Du was talkin bout n I might've just read it that way.

You're right I forgot I asked that in the OP lol U won this round

Back