Remaining Friends With Your Ex

Nah divorced people be fuckin all the time
Y'all would still be cool
I'm stubborn and petty....

I can't drop little shit. I'd be that guy who would instantly think of the hurt and pain of the divorce and not want to deal with them outside of the kids.

I wish my man would tell me not to talk to my ex lool

why are you so concerned about a person I haven't been with sexually in 7 years?

I just smell insecurity and control
Its not that at all.
You have friends.
You're a friendly person.
You will not be at a loss if you were short one friend.
But because you insist and become defensive about it,, imma suspect something.

And it wouldn't sit well.

Either something ain't right,, or you one of those people who are spoilt, entitled, and have to have things your way out of spite....

I couldn't do it

Reactions: GNS
Its not that at all.
You have friends.
You're a friendly person.
You will not be at a loss if you were short one friend.
But because you insist and become defensive about it,, imma suspect something.

And it wouldn't sit well.

Either something ain't right,, or you one of those people who are spoilt, entitled, and have to have things your way out of spite....

I couldn't do it

IMG_0648.GIF

I'm friends with folks I've dated for a lil bit. But it was always something light. The friendship wouldn't be compromised because we ain't get that deep into romance. Now if I was somebody 6 years and we break up I don't see why I would be a friend unless we were kids when we started.

But im open to avenues feelings ebb and flow so one day I can feel this or that.

Nope, I cut ex's right off and I'll be damned if my woman still talking to her ex planning activities and stuff, FOH

Lol, if y'all ever hung around me for any period of time, y'all all would see how easy it is for me to cut people off...

I can talk to your every day for months and never speak to you again on a moments notice... Regardless of how close we are....

Both my best friends live out of state,, and I talk to them like.... Once every other month.... Maybe.....

My cut off game is vicious

Reactions: GNS
My cut off game is superb but you also have to do something worthy of being cut off. Breaking up isn't specifically a reason to cut someone off. If it's a bad break up, yea but if not, what's the point? Does it hurt to be a friend with an ex?

Are you still in your feelings about the situation? Possibly.

If it was bad enough for us to break up, its bad enough for us to stop being friends. Cuz the only way we breaking up is if we can't even be friends no more.

I still smell insecurity and control
:/

a secure person wouldn't even be worried about my exes.

....They too busy worried about keeping me balanced.
too busy fucking me, hanging with me, LOVING me

I dont understand.
Nah that nigga would have to get the fuck up outta here.
Tell that nigga go hit up a wii friend
hqdefault.jpg

Like Du said, we were friends when we was together. Something happened to ruin that friendship and there is no point in talking anymore. I'll move on and I suggest she do the same.

Reactions: Duwop
Yeah...

i aint cut out for these 2017 relationship rules. Someone would end up catching these hands

Why do you always try to involve shit that has nothing to do with the topic lol

Why do you always try to involve shit that has nothing to do with the topic lol
Because you posted Diddy. Diddy's love of group sex is well known n Cassie seems down for whatever. If he's already of the "the more, the merrier" school of thought, I'm just saying. It's nice to see ppl with alternative lifestyles.

U gotta stop believing every rumor u see online. Plus that chef never said he tried to include her in the act.