Welcome To aBlackWeb

relaxxx age aint nothing but a number

You let a nigga pushing 60 yake ya woman g

Filthy
I was about to laugh then I remembered something similar happened to me.

It's funny how quickly someone's boss can go from being creepy to baby daddy in less than a year.

giphy.gif

...she really gave that old mf baby #5.

I knew it was going to happen, too!!

f7w09t4f5az21.gif

Why are they like this?!!

I hear you but I’m always gonna view a big gap as weird and some people are just surface level thinkers so if it works cool. I personally wanna be close in age
but that could also result in surface conversation and/or not the best option.

but i hear you.

She grown, ain't much else opiniated to say about it.

I doubt she's living at home with that type of relationship though. I imagine most dads won't be cool with a 40 y.o. picking up their 21 y.o. daughter

Oh

so I guess them young folks who say they got an "old soul" be lyin huh?

:shrug2:

but what you eat don't make me shit, where's the love?

so I assume you have this same stance when two 19-20 yr olds wanna get married or have a baby? they aint ready for that right?

20 and 21 is not slow mane lol

people are living on their own, raising children, going to prison, getting married, making whole life decisions at that age and younger

a 40 yr old who may not be that intellectual or "mature" but has his shit together and knows what he wants can have a normal thing with a 20 something woman

women are typically way past mens maturity level at that age.....a lot of them already know what they wanna do with their life and end up frustrated with someone their age and giving them shit because they're not progressing fast enough....which turns into a couple more threads of problems....

The vast majority of people would tell 2 19 year olds who want to get married to wait because they dont have enough life experience to truly know what they want. 20-21 is still very young and most people would tell you to refrain from making decisions that can affect your life long term at that age

Back