Welcome To aBlackWeb

relaxxx age aint nothing but a number

There's nothing like the love a 44yr old man can have for a nursing student from NC in her early 20's.

At 51 though, it might not quite be the same.

There was never anything inappropriate or sexual going on.

Never even met her in real life.

It was just a re-discovery of a part of my childhood that I thought had long since been forgotten.

Related video:

I miss her so much.

View attachment 512302

Just order some hos bruh.

The way I gotta look at it is simple: I have daughters, and I'll be damned if some 40 something come up to the door talmbout "I'm here to pick up <insert child's name> for a date". Even the 27 year old... Nope. Nigga you was good and grown when she was in elementary, fuck y'all got in common other than sex?

Exactly ! Like I’m not one of those dads who will hold a shotgun on my daughter date but if that nigha my age foh

I was 19 dating a 38 year old. Same age as my moms back then. She was fine as hell, bangin' body, and alladat and she stepped to me first, not the other way around. Shit was almost purely sexual, but we did go out on dates and shit. Thankfully I was well read and up on current events so we had shit to talk about at dinner, but past that? Nah.

Shit didn't last too long. She got clingy and there was no way I could bring her home to meet my moms without there being some sort of violence.
kudos to your ninteen your old self but you knew then as well as you do now there was something wrong with that lady

I was 19 dating a 38 year old. Same age as my moms back then. She was fine as hell, bangin' body, and alladat and she stepped to me first, not the other way around. Shit was almost purely sexual, but we did go out on dates and shit. Thankfully I was well read and up on current events so we had shit to talk about at dinner, but past that? Nah.

Shit didn't last too long. She got clingy and there was no way I could bring her home to meet my moms without there being some sort of violence.
Yeah my Mom wasn't cool about it, but I was grown and could talk on a diverse amount of topics. Had reached out to my Pop and he was mighty proud. My uncle seen her and gave me that full of pride one shoulder rub

The way I gotta look at it is simple: I have daughters, and I'll be damned if some 40 something come up to the door talmbout "I'm here to pick up <insert child's name> for a date". Even the 27 year old... Nope. Nigga you was good and grown when she was in elementary, fuck y'all got in common other than sex?
Stop hating nigga

if she 30 and he 50....then what?

thats 20 years?

or does it only matter if she 20 and he 40?

and do we shame cougars?
Every year these feminist niggaz and old hoes bring this up.
Idk y. Shit aint gonna help your dating options to shame consenting adults 🤷‍♂️
I got my own limits on dating when it comes to age but couldn't gaf about what other grown ass people wanna do together as long as it's legal.

Y'all niggas too weird. Doesn't matter if she 20 or not, no nigga who is 40 years old should be dating someone who is the same age as his son and daughter. Future weirdos.

i dont care

even if she's in it for money and security and he's just in it for a tight body

sounds like two adults getting what they want

Back