Welcome To aBlackWeb

relaxxx age aint nothing but a number

tenor.gif

Reactions: GNS
I’ll say that in certain situations, under certain circumstances, it can work fine and there be nothing creepy/weird about it.

But it’s pretty rare.

I’m 37. And I can’t really see any circumstances under which I’d consider dating a 21 year old.

I’m 36 and don’t take any women seriously as a potential partner who’s under 30. Would I fuck a girl who’s between 21-29? Sure. But to date? No thanks

I’ll say that in certain situations, under certain circumstances, it can work fine and there be nothing creepy/weird about it.

But it’s pretty rare.

I’m 37. And I can’t really see any circumstances under which I’d consider dating a 21 year old.
Full disclosure...found myself in an entanglement with a woman about 11 years younger than me

it was sobering when It really hit me she was the same age as my baby sister...part of the reason we broke it off...amongst other things....

When I was 20 I dated a 39 year woman. We lasted a year and change. Good times

I was 19 dating a 38 year old. Same age as my moms back then. She was fine as hell, bangin' body, and alladat and she stepped to me first, not the other way around. Shit was almost purely sexual, but we did go out on dates and shit. Thankfully I was well read and up on current events so we had shit to talk about at dinner, but past that? Nah.

Shit didn't last too long. She got clingy and there was no way I could bring her home to meet my moms without there being some sort of violence.

Reactions: GNS
The way I gotta look at it is simple: I have daughters, and I'll be damned if some 40 something come up to the door talmbout "I'm here to pick up <insert child's name> for a date". Even the 27 year old... Nope. Nigga you was good and grown when she was in elementary, fuck y'all got in common other than sex?

Back